The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Chandler/Henderson was a short fight.

So does Chandler:

A) Resign w Bellator for $$$. Rematch Pitbull and have other medium level LW MMA fights.

B) Sign with UFC for probably less money. See how he does against high level LW MMA fighters (most likely not well).

C) Sign with a PFL, Rizin or One for $$$. Fight no name medium level talent or turd low levels.

And Vince. Your thoughts on the above HW sweepstakes?
Ufc will have options with whatever happens at hw. Ngannu already deserves a title fight

Thats def KO of the night

Nah, Sanchez and Holland has better KOs.

Spinning **** ain’t it. The forearm landed, had the elbow landed dude would’ve been comatose. That would’ve made it KO of the night.

Nah, Sanchez and Holland has better KOs.

Spinning **** ain’t it. The forearm landed, had the elbow landed dude would’ve been comatose. That would’ve made it KO of the night.
Didn't peep the under card lol

Holland definitely deserves a bonus. KO dude and sent his mouthpiece couple rows down. Been impressive from the couple fights I've seen him. Looks like it all slows down for him when he's in there, special talent.

:ohwell: Unlike most, being a native NY’er....I’ve been a fan of Weidman for a long time.

Even if he takes the W, I hope he retires. At the end of the day, his wrestling is his bread and butter yet he seems a step too slow these days.

Weidman may get the w but he hasn't looked great this fight. Most guys in the top 10 likely take him out these days.

Ya he needs to retire terrible fight by both fighters gas tank looking worse than the heavyweights

Back
Top Bottom