The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

What to do with the LW title now?

Move Conor v Poirer on last Dec card.
Put Chandler vs. Ferguson on the same card along with Gaethje vs. Charles Olivera.

DC said he would do Poirer vs. Gaethje on the last Dec card as they were the last IC title holders, I disagree, and since UFC doesn't like tournaments, this will be hard. One or more fighters would not be happy..

End the year off with a bang and give a clearer pic going into 2021.

If there was any semblance of meritocracy Conor needs to win a fight or two at 155 before a title shot. Gaethje v Porier for the vacant belt. Winner of Conor and Tony get next shot. Put chandler against hooker and get Islam a shot vs felder or a similar rank (if he wins his next fight).

It Dana wasn’t willing to give Conor a fight in December before he sure as hell won’t now.

Hardy's breakdown of the Khabib win was nice. Cool they let him show all the footage so it can be analyzed properly

Khabib's ground game is so clever and his strength makes it all so deadly

Watching Zahabi's analysis now on YouTube

If there was any semblance of meritocracy Conor needs to win a fight or two at 155 before a title shot. Gaethje v Porier for the vacant belt. Winner of Conor and Tony get next shot. Put chandler against hooker and get Islam a shot vs felder or a similar rank (if he wins his next fight).

It Dana wasn’t willing to give Conor a fight in December before he sure as hell won’t now.

Conor wants absolutely NO part of Tony. That was what I took away from him trying to setup this Dustin fight, cherry picking winnable fights.

frank mid is the opposite, no mercy or compassion with subs. he'll grab a limb and snap it to guarantee a victory.

palhares / paul harris ignores people tapping.

This was a comprehensive breakdown of the camp, the fight and the aftermath. Javier explained everything. Khabib went through hell and back

He even mentioned how Usman contacted Khabib to give him the heads up he was going to train with Justin. He wanted to see if Khabib was cool with it

LHW got so many ****ing options

Any of them are going to be bangers

Reyes aint getting no breaks as a result :wow: he gotta watch his neck

Edit: Just seen it's 4 months away lol. Leaning towards it somehow falling out

He lost favor with me too lol. That division going to be like BJ (before Jones)...where the belt was changing hands all the time (Page, Forrest, Rashad, Machida, Shogun).

I wish Rumble would come back. I’m sure Gustafson going to come back down too.

Any time table on when Rumble could get his first fight?
I had read he re-entered the USADA testing program a month or 2 ago and apparently you have to be in the program 6 months (clean of course) before you are eligible for competition.....so maybe like march/april?

Looks like Anderson isn't going to retire after all lol. He still has 1 more fight under contract with the UFC after the Hall fight, so idk how he's thinking he's going to get to fight somewhere else

but Midas whale have him go over to Bellator and fight MVP, Fedor etc. just circus fights at all weights

Back
Top Bottom