The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

That fight was amazing , can't believe they were standing when it was done. Honestly the judging needs to be fixed , 10-8 rounds and 10-10 rounds should be given more especially when a fight was this close.

Welp, sure why not another immediate rematch 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
 Condit was already talking about retiring before the fight. Give Woodley the shot 

I like Stipe. I would say Rothwell deserves the shot more if he beats Barnett on Jan. 30

TJ vs Cruz up next 
pimp.gif

RDA :pimp:. Too easy.

Can't wait for Robbie to wash Condit

WASH? Man Condit hasn't been washed since he entered the UFC in 2009 last time he got finished was in 2006

Yeah Carlos is a very dangerous dude. Those kicks are lethal.

I would know, he was the toughest dude I had to face in my UFC career on Xbox

Condit get washed...na son he ate bombs from woodley and I mean bombs. Dude as game as they come

Lawler savagery on a diff level but still condit gonna give him a tough out

exactly

condit's game but robbie too savage

View media item 1854315

I gotta go to that fight now and throw a boatload on Dillashaw.

Those two manlets were hilarious arguing

Quick q for those that have been to ufc events. Ticket master has seats 11 rows from the ring, 250 a pop which im ok w. Is that a bad area to sit? I can get first lower level for 150. Trying to order some asap after finding out they were in boston

This is high quality rustling right here.

Cruz is a the aggressor yet stays calm as yell, as he challenges TJ to shut down his arguments. All the while knowing TJ is incapable of doing so.

Famb had TJ is shambles within seconds, masterful, truly masterful :smokin

Same will carry over in the cage, tj will b swinging at air and getting countered. Takedowns will also favor cruz, dude is one of the best wrestlers in mma

I'm excited for that fight. Can't wait. Who has the superior foot work? Who has the superior striking? Does Cruz still have it?

But if Cruz wins, it'll be bad for that division. No one wants to see Faber/Cruz again.

Cruz speaks too well for those tam and former tam guys to talk back to him. I'll still elbow faber's buttchin for making fun of Cruz's widow's peak hairline.

I'm excited for that fight. Can't wait. Who has the superior foot work? Who has the superior striking? Does Cruz still have it?

But if Cruz wins, it'll be bad for that division. No one wants to see Faber/Cruz again.
I don't care about Faber anymore at all 
laugh.gif

TBH I fear Cruz has limited shelf life as it is

Sterling (if he returns), Alameida and Mcdonald might be up next

Some grade A rustling by Cruz in that clip.
laugh.gif

His calm, damn near robotic demeanor throughout the rustling was superb.

tj ain't washing him.

Seeing faber lose his 50th title fight in a row would be nice though.

Back
Top Bottom