The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

I wonder how the rest of the UFC feels about Lyin' Dana walking around in McGregor Sports & Entertainment branded shirts all over television

After Floyd/Connor, GSP/McGregor the only fight that makes sense.

Darn you, Jon Jones. You killed the possibility of a nice year end card.

I wonder how the rest of the UFC feels about Lyin' Dana walking around in McGregor Sports & Entertainment branded shirts all over television

Connor needs one of these shirts ASAP (mods, let me know if this is inappropriate)

FotorCreated-54.jpg

The way dana got helwani kicked off the showtime coverage for the fight is so damn petty. He doesn't work for fox or the ufc anymore and that bald jackass still found a way to take money out of his pockets.

Saw that Conor is making 30 million

Wonder how much Dana is taking and also how much other things will bring in like ppv and sponsors

Will he get at least 50 mill?

I'm shock that a lot of you thought Dana was legit. I only thought one guy caped for him and thought what he said was Gospel. Dana has been flip flipping all this life .....

It's fight day. Who are you guys picking to win?:nerd:

I'm picking Conor. I used to be a Conor hater but I can't count against him after seeing what he's been able to accomplish in such a short time. If he lands that left :wow:

It's fight day. Who are you guys picking to win?:nerd:

I'm picking Conor. I used to be a Conor hater but I can't count against him after seeing what he's been able to accomplish in such a short time. If he lands that left :wow:
I'm glad this will be put to rest tonight.

I'm tired of people making the same dumb argument over and over.

Floyd fought 49 fighters and beat them all. Some Olympic gold medalist some world champions some boxing HOF and I can continue. How is this dude making a professional debut beat one of the greatest boxers ever to step in the ring?

Listen if he wins I'll be the first to come apologize but right now the notion of Conor can pull the upset is dumb to me.

I can only imagine what my crib will be like if Conor staggers him.

No "prediction" from me. I'll be watching and real life will play itself out as it always does.

With that said, hell of a come up for the kid.

What are these random blurbs with no links?

This is common knowledge and they spelled Jones' name wrong.

I'm rooting for Conor tonight. I wonder if mystic Mac can do the impossible and shock the world one more time.

grown men believing in Connor is staggering.

its like the best badminton player in the world thinking they can beat serena

or the best college basketball player in the country thinking theyre beating Lbj or KD 1 on1.

anybody betting on Connor ever been in a boxing gym? srs.

Back
Top Bottom