The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

I like Cody .... hope he's not a fluke ...

DJ on the other hand, can't stand him since the Ultimate Fighter ... hope Cody and him go at it ...

Can't wait for the Cody-TJ fight but the on going drama has been annoying since the TUF season started. If Cody wins I could see him being matched up with Dom again and then maybe DJ which could be an amazing fight.

Also heard Holloway-Edgar being targeted for 218. Hope its gets made.

Cody sounds like he's ready, that fight is probably the one I'm looking forward to the most, except for maybe Ngannu vs Stipe if they decide to make that.

As far as the TJ ****, if dude was really kneeing guys in the back of the head during rolling sessions on some temper tantrum ****, he's a POS for doing that, but Faber looks bad as well for keeping that dude around, that's really ****ed up if he ended dudes career on some bs like that.

That TUF season with McGrgegor instigating the whole Duane, Faber, TJ, Cody drama...

Conor really saw it coming too. :lol:

Faber: I'll fight you
Conor: You're too small, im on to bigger guys and bigger names like Jose.
Faber: Yeah I fought him already.
Conor: Yeah he whooped your *** like he whooped your whole team... he whooped your whole team like I whooped your boy Chad Mendes :lol:

Cain Velasquez said he doesn't expect to be back this year in his interview with Ariel. Man I just want to see Cain flourish :smh:

Could've easily been on the goat list with Anderson, JJ, GSP, and DJ if he was able to stay healthy.

overeem tryna die. Will probably ask if he could wear a football helmet for that fight.

Cain Velasquez said he doesn't expect to be back this year in his interview with Ariel. Man I just want to see Cain flourish :smh:

Could've easily been on the goat list with Anderson, JJ, GSP, and DJ if he was able to stay healthy.

DC could've been the champ if this bum wasn't his friend. He could've been a two-division champ. All the matchups at LHW are stale. He still hasn't fought Werdum, Overeem, Stipe.

D.C. Needs to get his title back and challenge stipe for the hw strap and be two division champ

Exactly. Take command of the narrative. Move past the JBJ shenanigans and became the second fighter to win both the LHW/HW belts. He has the benefit of being an active champ and filling the void of JBJ in the Stipe fight.

Cowboy really is different

Darren till? Random af

"We were trying to book for 10/7, for Vegas. It just didn’t work. [The UFC] had to have 13 bouts approved. I was like, what’s up with Poland? They were like, ‘You want to fight in Poland and it’s Fight Pass, you don’t care?’ I was like, why would I care? I don’t give a sh-t.” – Donald Cerrone told MMA Fighting.

cain is 35 with a broken body, he should seriously consider retirement and let DC be legendary

SMH... They should give Sergio Pettis the shot soon. I mean I know Borg probably couldn't have avoided this but he has missed weight twice before.

DC could've been the champ if this bum wasn't his friend. He could've been a two-division champ. All the matchups at LHW are stale. He still hasn't fought Werdum, Overeem, Stipe.

Dude was too loyal of a friend and teammate. Moved to a lower division for cain but cain hasn't been very active or close to the title in a while. DC should just move up now. If he doesn't get an immediate shot then he's only a fight or two away from one.

Back
Top Bottom