The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Second sample confirms Jon Jones's failed drug test at UFC 214:
http://deadsp.in/95tgVa3
DJnMhIgX0AARTiW.jpg

I haven't followed the intricacies of the testing and the substances taken. But I don't know what the alternative is.

Is someone trying to sabotage Jones?

Or is he really just a first class **** up?

Hard to believe the dude who came in talking about being a cop to get criminals and drugs off the streets wound up here.

But eventually actions speak louder than words.

Yeah I guess. I definitely can't give him the benefit of the doubt to think he's innocent, but the facts of the case are still weird as hell. Guess we'll just have to wait and find out what the full story is.

Pretty dangerous of Schaub to just throw out random theories like that, this is not something to play around with for some more podcast hits

Yeah kinda wild to throw that out there, but it is an interesting theory. I wonder how widespread those Cheque drops really are

So does DC get his belt back? Doesn't make sense for him to have to fight for something he lost in what became a NC

I agree that the timeline for events seems odd AF. Especially for what he took, but it's hard giving my man the benefit of the doubt at this point. I want to believe someone set him up or something.

So does DC get his belt back? Doesn't make sense for him to have to fight for something he lost in what became a NC

He's on UFC Tonight right now and said fight was ruled no contest and he has been reinstated as UFC LHW Champion.

Made a good point. The financials are a big difference if he fights as champ. So he is accepting it.

And **** it, he should. He played it right and the other guy tested positive for a substance 3 times when he was fighting D.C.

did jones pop after the first DC fight or was the failed test taken prior to the fight?
jones kind ****ed over DC at 200 with the payday. probably would've been his biggest check with the ppv shares

Roid Jones vs Roid DC and Jones still washes DC.

I can't see DC beating him either way ...

But Jones is a dummy so f it ...

Still won't call DC a Champ ... just don't like dude but is a business and I would do the same. Maybe not i would ask Dana for a round robin bellator style for the belt ... let me earn it.

Back
Top Bottom