The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Id def give the first 3 rounds to Masvidal but Nate still connected a few big ones in between that looked to shake Jorge a bit. Wouldve loved to see at least one more round. The cuts were bad but to stop it? Idk

two guys that don't get finished are tough af, but we really don't need to run it back for BMF belt
nate can have his trilogy fight with conor and jorge has worked himself into the title picture

Id def give the first 3 rounds to Masvidal but Nate still connected a few big ones in between that looked to shake Jorge a bit. Wouldve loved to see at least one more round. The cuts were bad but to stop it? Idk

Nate in all likelihood was still going to lose but just about everybody knew and was waiting for him to turn it up in the 4th and 5th as Jorge slowed down a little. It's just a damn shame it ended that way.

they have to get fights out of Nysac control. You could’ve had the same fight in Vegas and it would’ve been ok to resume the right

Y’all remember Marvin eastmans cut? Against Victor Belfort?
A8B1E1EB-E37F-49C9-BDEB-1D452076B997.png

"I'm not the f*ckin doctor. Don't boo me, cause you wouldn't boo me to my face." :lol:

I wish Jorge was younger, so we'd have more of him to look forward to. But yeah, I don't really care to see this fight again.

i really hope they don't plan on wasting masvidal's time with a rematch; leon edwards or a title shot should be the only options for him next.

"I'm not the f*ckin doctor. Don't boo me, cause you wouldn't boo me to my face." :lol:

I wish Jorge was younger, so we'd have more of him to look forward to. But yeah, I don't really care to see this fight again.
watch Miami Hustle on YouTube. Best old school Docu-series that came out following him and a few other Miami based fighters in the mid ‘00. Watching him fight in Japan was wild. Plus the inverted triangle he got caught in back in 2010? Submission of the year.

In all honesty the meat above Nate'e eye looked like it was peeling off. :lol:
Almost a fair stoppage. I thought it would’ve been better to stop mid fight. They had already stopped most of the bleeding by the time the doctor came to check the fight. Scar tissue is no joke, and never heals the same.

I hope they run this back. Both men made some good money because of this fight. What would be next for Nate anyways? Honestly all he would have is a trilogy fight with Connor. Still not a bad idea with both guys coming off a lose. But at least he can get an additional payday if he fights Jorge again.

it was a good fight... but damb what a bad night... was watching this at the bar then all of a sudden the bar is shut down and the lights turn on.. apparently there was a bad fight... so I'm closing out my tab about to head out and there's a second fight right in front of me... security stopped it real quick but one dude still punched the other guy and he fell back on me lol... I head out to the parking lot and cops and ambulance out everywhere

Dana White just eviscerated Corey Anderson saying he was crying all week that the company was against him. Literally ****ted all over him said nobody clapped during his weigh in

Back
Top Bottom