The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Dana White just eviscerated Corey Anderson saying he was crying all week that the company was against him. Literally ****ted all over him said nobody clapped during his weigh in

What's the purpose of this? Dude just smashed the most promising prospect outside of Reyes. How does taking a **** on dude help anything

I think the whole thing is garbage. Felt like a wwe stoppage to where a guy doesnt lose clean. Diaz was game, no blood in the eyes, eye not swollen shut....

Felt like they were saving diaz's stock rather than do the right thing. Hats off to masvidal for getting it done

It's mainly with NY commission.. if the fight was in Vegas it would've kept going no problem. I ain't like the stoppage but I get it.. Jorge so damn explosive with his combos man.

Happy for Jorge, Anderson , Till, and Lee man.

As much as I want to see Usman just beat the **** out of Colby, I really need a Masvidal/Covington ppv headline man.

It's mainly with NY commission.. if the fight was in Vegas it would've kept going no problem. I ain't like the stoppage but I get it.. Jorge so damn explosive with his combos man.

Happy for Jorge, Anderson , Till, and Lee man.

As much as I want to see Usman just beat the **** out of Colby, I really need a Masvidal/Covington ppv headline man.
Naw ... I want fakenusman to give Covington a grade A concussion.

Conor quiet like a church mouse... mans will not acknowledge Horges existence. He knows exactly what time it is if that were to happen hahah.

Give jorge his title shot. Well deserved

Jorge on Conor

“I’ll f*ck that little guy up. I get it why people want to see him hurt for the stunts he’s been pulling. You see he punches old people in the face because those are fights he could win.”

One thing I forgot to mention is that when Jorge was leaving the ring, he was jawing with someone in the crowd to the point where some people on his team had to pull him back while other members of his team were aggressively yelling into the crowd as well.

Couldn’t tell who is was. Has there been any mention of that or who it could have been in the press?

My guy was ready to go 2/2 in one night again :lol:

Made me wonder if it was Leon.

EDIT: He avoids the subject in the post fight presser. Sound bites for days though

Last edited:
Black beast :rofl:

And Masvidals rise to stardom is crazy considering how late in his career its occured.

Never would have guessed the guy with the skin fade and salty record from 5 years ago would be making noise the way he is.

Last edited:
Reporter pointed out some things:

Dana made boxing wait for his event
Made boxing’s biggest star wait
President shows up at a ufc event

Dana’s always coming out on the winning end

Dana definitely a Vegas gambler.

But the Canello thing was due to De La Hoya being petty and scheduling it on the same day.

MGM Grand played politics by calling him and asking him if they can show the fight while they wait for the boxing main.

Corey is on Dana’s bad side lol. Honestly, he deserves the title fight more than Reyes. Besides being undefeated and knocking out a MW in his last fight, Anderson has done more. Anderson’s strength of schedule was higher.

Man...MW with that Ed kid, Cannoneer, and Till from WW is getting exciting.

Besides fly weight, LHW and the heavier women’s divisions, things are healthy.

Dana has on paper a great upcoming year.

DC/Stipe 3

Nate vs whoever

Masvidal vs whoever

Conor vs whoever

JBJ vs whoever

CCC vs whoever

Increasing the China fandom with the SW champ.

Dana definitely a Vegas gambler.

But the Canello thing was due to De La Hoya being petty and scheduling it on the same day.

MGM Grand played politics by calling him and asking him if they can show the fight while they wait for the boxing main.

Corey is on Dana’s bad side lol. Honestly, he deserves the title fight more than Reyes. Besides being undefeated and knocking out a MW in his last fight, Anderson has done more. Anderson’s strength of schedule was higher.

Man...MW with that Ed kid, Cannoneer, and Till from WW is getting exciting.

Besides fly weight, LHW and the heavier women’s divisions, things are healthy.

Dana has on paper a great upcoming year.

DC/Stipe 3

Nate vs whoever

Masvidal vs whoever

Conor vs whoever

JBJ vs whoever

CCC vs whoever

Increasing the China fandom with the SW champ.

Please let us finally see Khabib and Tony in a cage across from each other....

Jorge looked freakin awesome last night. Nate just has like pillow hands and just didn't do much to Jorge. Nate is a monster though. Anyone else would have fallen. Wish the card ended better on the last fight but a good card overall.

Mazvidal v winner of Usman/Covington. Starting to think Colby might take it on that matchup. Mazvidal v Colby would be ?

heaters
what's left for nunes?
jones really going to fight some middleweight, isn't he :lol:

Ugh, Jon has fought middleweights his last two title defenses.

MW is the deeper division. So The Rockholds, Jacare, Weidmans, Smiths, Santos, etc are moving up because it’s easier to make noise in LHW.

Three wins or more guarantees a title shot at this point. Meanwhile Tony Ferg on a 12 win streak along with Khabib.

Please let us finally see Khabib and Tony in a cage across from each other....

I forgot about this one. They really have some heaters. They have a string of PPVs that can do 300K or more. I don’t think Conor versus rando challenger will do big numbers. But Cowboy has a decent name. It’s a tune up. I think Kavanaugh’s coaching trash. But Conor does have youth, best training money can buy and the mighty left.

I love Nate just as much as the next guy. But dude is consistently delusional after a loss. He really don’t want a rematch, Jorge was slicing him up all night

There was a clear difference in preparation and focus. A clear difference in camps and training and coaching

Nate looked completely inferior in every faucet while Jorge looked cool, calm and was basically playing games. Nate had 3 weapons- 2 hands and try to catch a sub while Jorge was utilizing all dimensions of MMA including kicks elbows and clinch

Nate could have turned it on in the last rounds but Jorge is as durable as they come. I don't honestly think Nate would have threatened Jorge last night

The full quotes from Dana on Corey Anderson

“So he came in here very angry this week. All these conspiracy theories, we hate him, we this, that and everything else, all this crybaby *******t,

“We’re trying to get him beat. We can’t get you beat. You can either win or you can’t. ‘We like Walker better’ or whatever the stuff he was saying.

“No, some guys move faster than others, you’re telling us what you deserve. Show us what you deserve. Tonight you showed us. Got it. Message received. Now we know.

“You guys were there, were you not at the weigh-ins? Not one person clapped for him at the weigh-ins,” White said. “Walker got a pretty big pop when he came out. I’ll bet people will notice him next time, won’t they?"

Back
Top Bottom