The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

I swear y’all just be ready to dog pile on anything without context or perception.....

I think you're the one missing the context. I watched the first interview where she initially made the comments. She literally use the words "what she stands for".
You don't get to imply someone is communist because they're Chinese and say you have no problem with her personally and be left off the hook.

What if a fighter looked at the worst parts about the US (e.g. KKK) and said to Rose "All the KKK stuff you stand for". That **** makes no ****ing sense.

I swear y’all just be ready to dog pile on anything without context or perception.....

I think you're the one missing the context. I watched the first interview where she initially made the comments. She literally use the words "what she stands for".
You don't get to imply someone is communist because they're Chinese and say you have no problem with her personally and be left off the hook.

What if a fighter looked at the worst parts about the US (e.g. KKK) and said to Rose "All the KKK stuff you stand for". That **** makes no ****ing sense.

You both have valid points

Context is everything.

I just think she should have separated her comments toward her opponents from her family background (Lithuania/Russian Communism).

And she looked bag talking around it. She definitely did come off a little mental but she’s admitted to having mental health issues in the past. Also, a coworker pulled up pics of her with hair. She looks so much different with a short hair cut.

Enh, it’s more that she feels that god is on her side and what not. Some white saviour type ****. MAGA type energy.

man god don’t gaf if some chinese girl whoop your *** in a cage fight. If you believe in god he probably got bigger **** to worry about.

Rooting for MAGAdisval tomorrow, but don't think he got a shot.

Rose and Valentina otherwise.

Weidman washed too.

Would be pretty nutty to see the journeyman beat usman and become champ

No matter what the journeyman made some good money for having such a **** record

Marvin got one of the most punchable faces out there. But to be fair, he did give Izzy some problems in the first matchup.
Looking forward to it - hope Izzy keeps his streak in middleweight going

Izzy vs Vettori will answer the wrestling question coming off the Jan B fight. And obviously he’ll fight Whitaker next.

Got a weird feeling either Masvidal and/or Andrade will pull off the W tonight. Or could be the Henny kicking in already. Either way I'm ready for tonight :lol:

I could see situations where there are upsets.

The UFC wants Masvidal. Colby challenging Masvidal would be $$$.

UFC wants Weili to win as it sets up multiple super fight options for Valentina.

UFC wants Valentina to win. The desire is for Andrade to put up a “fight.”

Andrade, Rose and Street Jesus all are game. Rose has the greatest chance.

Haven’t been keeping up, but why is Weidman favored over Hall?

8C8C2A5D-9810-4A3F-B865-D3329CFBCC44.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom