The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

You think Jake beats Woodley boxing?

i dont think he beats him for sure, im just not willing to bet my house on woodley after what's been happening to him these last few fights, his confidence could be shot, same with bj

on top of that, its a really bad look for mma if this guy starts going on a a tear against mma fighters

Woodley been a champ and has been in the cage with great strikers. If he did anything other than score a knockout in under a minute against a youtuber who only boxes because he gets paid well, it'd be a disappointment.

Woodley definitely has power in his fists and been battle tested.

But that kid riding a wave. Young. Probably got the best coaches money can buy.

I could see Dana turning into a heel manager after saying he’d bet him a million dollars. Figure out a way to stop this run. I’d send one of the Diaz Brothers. Or Diamond. If Max was bigger, that would be who I’d send to murder him.

Jake Paul isn't fighting anybody worth anything on the feet anytime soon. He's definitely gonna fight Dillon Danis or some equivalent.

Only guy worth something I think he fights is Conor and that's because the huge bag would be worth the L.

Boxing promotion ain't MMA, the game is keeping him winning as long as possible while jeopardizing the win as little as possible and without having the fans turn on him for fighting bums.

i dont think he beats him for sure, im just not willing to bet my house on woodley after what's been happening to him these last few fights, his confidence could be shot, same with bj

on top of that, its a really bad look for mma if this guy starts going on a a tear against mma fighters

Yeah i get that... I wouldnt put him in the same boat as BJ though.

With all due respect BJ been washed for 10 years.

If I was Jake Paul I’d fight Dillon Danis first, then maybe BJ, and then call out Conor

If he takes an L against Conor he probably still makes a cool 50M

I’d pay to see him fight Amanda Nunes tho.

Eddie vs Oscar?? Never would have seen that one coming. I don't know though, these boxing matches with MMA guys crossing over don't really do it for me but good on these guys for getting paid.

I know this isn't the boxing thread but I'm more interested in the exhibition match between Floyd and the older Paul. That can't be real...

Unless the rub is that Paul is way taller and heavier. Which it is. Floyd giving up 30 pounds. Gotta say I'm more interested in the Teofima fight lol. But Floyd trying to get another M in PPV numbers.

Last edited:

Someone is getting dropped (Usman while watching Rose train). Rose definitely got smooth stand up.

Imagine if Conor went to work with Whitman (and had access to Usman's wrestling for TDD).

Back
Top Bottom