The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Rich insert description has far right views during a time in American culture which shuns them.

As long as he doesn’t arm his fighters and tell them to storm the capital, I’m good.

It’s just wild Old Lighthearted Theo has him on his platform and they’re talking about slap not even a year after his incident lol. Telling another man they’re being dumb in asking a question. Man got caught slapping his wife on camera like a dummy. Meanwhile Old Jonathan Majors is getting cancelled from MCU.
I don't know much about Theo Von, except he used to be on an MTV reality show and he seems like a rather unfunny stand up comedian.

He had Tucker Carlson on his podcast recently and that's really all I need to know about him.

I don't know much about Theo Von, except he used to be on an MTV reality show and he seems like a rather unfunny stand up comedian.

He had Tucker Carlson on his podcast recently and that's really all I need to know about him.
Is Sexxy Red a Trumper? A Kennedy. Tucker Carlson. Dana White. Dana White getting him Trump…

Power Slap. We’re all losing brain cells.

BSD-Gaethje would be fireworks! But also not trying to get my hopes up as seems Justin seems to only want a LW shot or Conor at this juncture.

Listened to some of that Theo-Dana pod and yea Theo can be extremely cringe at times but also says some funny stuff here and there. And I wouldn't take much stock in Sexxy Red's views lol.

Listened to some of that Theo-Dana pod and yea Theo can be extremely cringe at times but also says some funny stuff here and there. And I wouldn't take much stock in Sexxy Red's views lol.

i wonder if the info was out there that krause was giving offshore books fighter injury info, i for sure never heard that until i watched that pod

It’s wild that whole situation hasn’t been mentioned besides last fall. Then we rolled into that terrible December card from last year. Then the Power Slap preview. Swept under the rug. Now ESPN got betting. 👀

Is ESPN betting meant as a competitor to Draftkings and Fan Duel? If so I don't see them being too successful given people like a constant, I heard that Barstool betting app was hundreds of mil in the red so not sure how they plan to turn it around.

Ugh. Izzy trolling Alex by having Hill on his channel.

Whatever respect I had for Jamahal Hill got flushed down the toilet when he posted this following the Dana White slapping his wife incident.

...I hope he gets knocked unconscious in his next fight.

"If you don't want to get hit nobody period!!!#Simple."

"They want equality but then we suppose to take the high ground no we human to bruh," he said. And how Anne should have acted better.

"She should of acted like a real women with respect and class!!"

There was another tweet that worse than those, but I can't find it.

This should be a #1 contender fight but who knows when Hill will be ready and if Izzy is really not interested in fighting at LHW rn. I have also heard Anthony Smith being bounced around as a stay busy fight for Perreira but yea Alex would ice him easily imo.

Damn, thread ain't move at all for the last Bellator card :lol:

Got around to finally catching the fights worth watching. Mix might he the best 35er in the world right now. Wasn't too surprised by JJ beating Amasov. Always thought he was very talented. Didn't expect him to pretty much shut him down and finish him mid fight though. AJs 155 run hasn't hit at all man. If he goes UFC I'd rather see him at 45 if he can make it safely.

Mix for sure going UFC. Shabily and AJ need to make the move over with him.

isn’t sad that Joe Rogan moves the needle more than Bellator?

There was nary any promotion for a card that’s probably better than the upcoming PFL one.

Is Mix a free agent? He’d be a great addition to UFC.

AJ? I was impressed with him during the Bellator FW Grand Prix. Not so much since then. Just boring decisions. Not the slick submissions or KOs.

Is Mix a free agent? He’d be a great addition to UFC.
Damn, never mind. Didn't know he extended over the summer. Thought he was coming up on a fight left. Pretty much once PFL buys Bellator, they own all fighter contracts.

Only way this wouldn't happen is if Bellator used PSC's (Personal Service Contracts). Those would actually be non transferable but I doubt this were the case.

Back
Top Bottom