The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

bellator should have been building up usman this whole time

McKee too even though he ended up losing

I think they were going all in on pico but they had horrible matchmaking and made it much easier for him to rack up those losses

It would be interesting. Striking…I think Alex would probably finish Khamzat. But there’s a good chance Khamzat could take him down for 1 or 2 rounds.

Also, the PFL wants a whole $49.99 for this Friday's PPV? Yea good luck getting even hardcore's to shell out. I'd doubt many MMA fans know the event is happening let alone would they even consider purchasing. Even if this was 19.99 I wouldn't buy it. Maybe 9.99.

The one smart thing pfl is doing is trying to put on freak show fights, mixed rules and boxing

Honestly Francis, wilder, Jake Paul and Danis will get way more buys and money than their actual mma talent

So there’s 5 leagues under PFL. How convoluted. But this does explain a little more about their plan for bellator

1700517394062.jpeg

None of that makes sense.

And like Duke said, they got a $50 PPV this Friday. It really is a $10-$20 joint due to the lack of marquee names or high stakes fights. Probably say BKFC is doing more.

Maybe they could move that season mumbo jumbo to the regions they’re trying to shore up business in (Europe, Saudia Arabia, Africa). But the focus should be creating fun, fight events with some marquee names. They have some decent talent. And with the backing of Paramount, Saudia Arabia and whoever the investors who keep throwing money into it…they could make a decent run. But UFC got Jon Jones, Israel Adesanya, Suga Sean O’Malley, Islam, Do Bronx, etc.

PFL need to start lighting a match and apply pressure.

The fact PFL is even gonna bring Pettis back is laughable.

Sounds like they are using the “Bellator” tag as the 2 Super Bowl cards for the PFL over the course of the year. I truly believe Patchy mix is is probably top 3-5 135er in the world and I would be pushing him as such. Also Usman/McKee deserve to become stars as well.

Have any of those folks Fought this year? Or are appearing on the PPV card this Friday?

Clarissa Shields hasn’t fought since maybe last year.

Back
Top Bottom