The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

This is just impressive no denying it

DDP is so insufferable. He has an air of "superiority" about him. He wins he's going to take the belt back to South Africa and will go on and on incessantly about his accomplishment. DeSean is the only one who can defend the honor of the middle weights, the continent of Africa and traumatized children everywhere.
I just wouldn’t put money that he’s going to finish Justin early. If any, he has to go the distance and win by decision
Max has never really been a big finisher. He's similar to Colby in that an accumulation of strikes in volume lead to a stoppage. Volk was able to capitalize on leg kicks in Volk/Holloway 1. Justin has those insane leg kicks (though Paotan takes the crown) and a good jab.

Great card so far. Bad/Good, Leon gets to be at the top of the card.

If this is the reality it would be crazy lol. I’ve been saying it since jump O’Malley is boring as can be

YouTube views don’t tell the whole story but still interesting to know who would draw more

I'm thinking they are waiting until after 297 to announce the 300 headliner. If DDP wins they might try and lure Izzy back. Otherwise they probably just do the expected Edwards-Belal matchup.

How tho

6ADD67FE-A281-48EA-AD41-D032ECB73233.png

Dricus came off as pretty level headed and wise in the presser. Doesn’t make what he did with izzy ok but he’s a smart dude and seems to respect Sean and izzy

Dricus said he’d apologize for everything too, I respect it

Sean is legitimately unhinged and will probably commit a bad crime sooner than later

Oof, I just saw it was Alexander Lee who got Strickland upset

I’m screaming
Who’s Alexander Lee?

I just heard the Strickland interview. It probably shows our world is still divided with 50% saying he’s crazy and 50% saying he’s speaking facts. He’s a wild one though.

Who’s Alexander Lee?

I just heard the Strickland interview. It probably shows our world is still divided with 50% saying he’s crazy and 50% saying he’s speaking facts. He’s a wild one though.
He’s the prince of positivity on mmafighting that’s what they call him lol

He’s a super progressive type, really mild mannered Canadian

I was a little surprised he asked Sean that question though usually he asks pretty standard vanilla ones

Back
Top Bottom