The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

I'm Canadian myself I respect Strikland for standing on it. I have kids we dont need any of that in schools. I'm not blind I know what they're trying to do. Has nothing to do with progress. What ever floats your boat. But keep the kids out of it. A black Canadian supporting a Sean Strikland argument go figure lol.

I'm Canadian myself I respect Strikland for standing on it. I have kids we dont need any of that in schools. I'm not blind I know what they're trying to do. Has nothing to do with progress. What ever floats your boat. But keep the kids out of it. A black Canadian supporting a Sean Strikland argument go figure lol.
I respect your view. I consider myself pretty open minded but I also think a lot of society is going or forcing a certain direction. It is what it is I'll be good either way but I understand your perspective

I hate it had to be AK Lee to get Ethered. He don’t usually do live vent coverage. He thought it would be cute to chase clout and confound Sean “Unfiltered” Strickland.

Also…MMA appears (not saying it’s true) very conservative and right wing. So bringing that energy to someone who probably got Donald Trump moist is probably not the best course of action. Sean says a lot of crazy ish. It’s his schtick. I don’t think you’re going to get him to apologize or back down.

That 297 preview, HoM or Between the Links gonna be interesting.

AKs getting mad praise from the usual respected real media members we all follow.

AKs an overall good dude though. He called Sean out on all the vile trash he's been spewing forever and didn't back down when Sean was trying to flip the questions on him. Sean says a lot of nasty hateful **** that goes unchecked but ironically mans got in his feelings when finally asked about it.

Man's been on an emotional roller-coaster these past few weeks with another one possibly tomorrow. DDP will run through this dude if he brings all this to the cage.

Don’t exalt these folks. He admitted to childhood trauma. Getting arrested. And fights for a living.

We all know he stays dumb ish. It’s actually double edged since some folks find it endearing or aligns with their views (as ishy as some of it maybe).

I’m not saying AK didn’t try. But it just fell flat especially with the voice this guy has now.

Switching gears. UFC 300 is going to have three five round fights? That’s going to be a late night for some folks.

Don’t exalt these folks. He admitted to childhood trauma. Getting arrested. And fights for a living.

We all know he stays dumb ish. It’s actually double edged since some folks find it endearing or aligns with their views (as ishy as some of it maybe).

I’m not saying AK didn’t try. But it just fell flat especially with the voice this guy has now.

Switching gears. UFC 300 is going to have three five round fights? That’s going to be a late night for some folks.

Yeah happy to give my tickets to NTers who can make it

I’m outchea on 3HUNNA - Keef

Look man, I get and really empathize that he grew up through some real ****ed up traumatic ****. Something a kid should never go through. But at this age now, why should we let him project his hate and obvious patterns of abuse out in the open without even asking him a simple question about it?

They're fighters but they're still considered athletes, that work for a major sport in the US.

Look man, I get and really empathize that he grew up through some real ****ed up traumatic ****. Something a kid should never go through. But at this age now, why should we let him project his hate and obvious patterns of abuse out in the open without even asking him a simple question about it?

They're fighters but they're still considered athletes, that work for a major sport in the US.

A publicly traded company, at that.

Planning any after parties for 300? Thinking about making the trip from the Bay. Crazy my last fight was DC/JJ in Anaheim and that was 214…

Damn that was a minute ago - yeah of course, the UFC official after party is whack I will say - just do a table at XS

Or have a child that manifests the characteristics AK described. There are many ways this can end.

But, hey, his teammates say he’s a good dude. That absolves him.

Truth be told. DDP and Strickland two unlikeable guys.

IMG_2519.gif

Pretty friendly interaction between DDP and Strickland at the start.

I guess Strickland's gf doesn't really pay attention to the stuff that he sprouts.

Back
Top Bottom