The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

They gotta be hoping for both to make it to fight night and on weight lol.

They wouldn’t want Merab on short notice lol.

All respect to Anatoly but him being the most dangerous guy seems very far fetched. One's MMA divisions appear to be very shallow and he beat the same guy to become both the LHW and MW champs.

Yeah, triple champ becomes meaningless with the detail of it all be fighting the same guy 3 different times at different weights.

One has some good fights here and there but lots of shenanigans.

Since ONE classes their weights one division up (MW is 205lbs) one of his championships is in a cruiserweight division :lol:

I like Anatoly. He's actually really good and probably the best fight for Francis that's not in the UFC. But that triple champ don't mean **** if one is at CW :lol:

i didnt know cedric doumbe was the dog in this fight, i figured he would be a -1200 like last time
He's a legit prospect who's finished legit vets in his last couple fights. The more I dig in to this fight the more I'm seeing people say if Doumbé doesn't get a quick finish he'll end up getting mauled and finished by end of the 2nd round.

he's calling for bum *** diaz atp? this ***** really donezo :lol:

Hopefully, we get Sandhagen/Umar on the same card as Islam vs. any of the winning 3 LWs coming up on IFW.

So Abu Dhabi in August AND October?

Cory is wild. He should fight Petr Yan again. Not Umar who legitimately has next.

Back
Top Bottom