The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Yeah, Mokaev is talented as hell but he still needs a bit more seasoning. No need to rush in for a title shot against someone that's world class like Pantoja.

He ain’t champ material yet. The commentary overvalued his performance throughout the rounds. 3 takedowns out of 19 attempts says more about Perez’s defense.

Oddsmakers continually favoring Mokaev while Perez performs at pickem level is trash.

Mokaev with an excuse after a lackluster performance. Felt like Perez should have gotten the decision. 3 finished takedowns ain’t it.

Anybody else exhausted with these trash *** handicappers being given air time to tell you who to bet on?

Mokaevs footwork needs to vastly improve too. I can see guys like Kape and KKF giving him major issues.

Perez just didn't have enough output to steal those rounds. Defending takedowns don't score for anything in the criteria.

****ing terrible. This is why you don't put some dude who curtain jerked his last fight in the main event :lol:

He's a whole new tier of troll. You hate to see that he is on such a small stage. This **** should be front and center of the UFC :smh:

He's there fighting nobodies. Huge waste

Watched the 299 Countdown last night and don't know why but Sean denying the loss still irks me. It's a fight man, just accept the L and keep it moving. If shoe was on other foot you know he'd be harping about how he hurt Chito and took him out of the fight. That said, I'm highly anticipating the upcoming card, there's stakes on all 5 main card fights and the Blaydes v Almeida could mean a shot at the IC for Almeida should he win impressively.

Going with O’Malley and bsd

Less confident picks are page, burns and yan

If yan loses that would be something. The sport moves too Damb fast

I don’t think Dustin has much to be motivated about. He should still put up a fight but bsd gonna put the hammer down imo

I want BSD to win but DP definitely going to test him and drag him to deep waters. Going to be real interesting to see if BSD can handle the pace for 5 rounds. Don't see either guy getting finished early.

If Chito wins, I think it will be a one and done like Sean Strickland. No way he's going to beat Merab. And I hope if Chito wins that we get to see Sean O'Malley vs Sandhagen.

Back
Top Bottom