The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

You know Ariel gotta shill to maintain these relationships…

At least there are real guests who fought on the card. Definitely would love to hear what they have to say. Surprisingly Ariel is cool with most of the winners from the card. But losers like Jamahal naw…

Hope they are getting paid on the front end cause that Diaz Masvidal fight is going to tank man. No one cared for the fight to begin with, then you have it the same night as a ufc ppv.

They got Unc covering the KO on his show with Ocho :lol::lol::smokin

Edit: Ocho asking how Max would do against him and he wants to spar:rofl::rofl:
Unc said 30 seconds :rofl:

Kyla Harrison. Them dudes is hilarious.

Ocho don’t want that spar tape 😂

Max killing him.

Edit: Unc knows about Kayla (or Kyler if you’re being funny). He know she walks around in the 170s. Them bantamweight women in trouble. Speed the only thing they got on her.

Unc’s chain is mean!!!!!

Zuck ain't a star. Get that bum *** pos off my screen.

Seeing Kyler and Valentina together was the most random thing from the night :lol:
They couldn’t invite Unc, Logan Paul, Taylor/Kelce, Caitlyn Clark, the Rock, Roman Reins, Drake/Kendrick lol, Kim K, etc?

The energy ain’t the same as a high visibility boxing match.

Last edited:
what did ya have the score for Max going into the last moments?

I probably had it 4-1 Max (maybe round four for Gaethje). But I’m seeing the judges card and it could’ve went side ways for him.

MMA decisions doesn’t have the judge score cards.

Just caught the card last night and whoo what a night of fights! That Holloway KO was insane and Max was smart to invite him to the center knowing Gaethje would entertain him and was already severely compromised. Make Max-Ilia for late summer/early fall.

Ocho should know Max doesn't spar lol. So funny him and Unc trying to say Justin was a fool for standing and trading at the end, they don't know that warrior spirit or how Justin used to fight in his earlier UFC career.

Also, Pereira with the lightning fast K.O. I had a feeling Alex would take him out but not that fast! Alex shrugging off Herb stopping the fight for the nut shot and then into the K.O. was one of the wilder sequences I've seen. Plus that first blow didn't even land flush, his K.O. power is unreal.

I probably had it 4-1 Max (maybe round four for Gaethje). But I’m seeing the judges card and it could’ve went side ways for him.

2 of the 3 judges had it 3-1 going to the 5th.

I had it the same, 4-1 if the fight didn't end in KO.

My bad. Didn’t know UFC posted the cards lol.

IMG_4511.jpeg

That Junichiro dude needs they eyes checked like Bruno Silva.

The energy ain’t the same as a high visibility boxing match.
I'd agree that a night like May-Mac or even Crawford-Spence attracts a who's who of celebs and athletes whereas UFC big events still don't have that same aura to them. With boxing the events are always centered around the main event and often no one even cares much about the 2nd fight. Plus a 12 round fight just hits different than a 5 rounder, more chances for breaks in the action to build the drama and time to catch your breath during the bout.

Also, Pereira with the lightning fast K.O. I had a feeling Alex would take him out but not that fast! Alex shrugging off Herb stopping the fight for the nut shot and then into the K.O. was one of the wilder sequences I've seen. Plus that first blow didn't even land flush, his K.O. power is unreal.
How these dudes still think they can stand with Periera is mind boggling. The way he set that kind of shovel hook was beautiful. Kept on hand fighting with his lead hand, once he felt the resistance from Jamahal he knew he was planted. Moved Hills own lead hand to his waist so he couldn't block and threw the shovel hook in the same motion. ****ing beautiful.

Looked like it didn't even land flush but man's generates so much power that he still had his eyes roll back.

Contracting staph is an unfortunate part of training with so many other individuals but it is disappointing to see another fighter affected.

Back
Top Bottom