The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Tony a real one for this :lol:

His spanish is trash tho. With the nickname "El Cucuy" I assumed he was fluent. Werdum going off on him in Spanish and Portuguese is hilarious too.

Werdum stay beefing with littler dudes :rofl:

But these guys like Luke and Tony, they might be biting off a bit more than they can chew trying to stir it up with Werdum

The size difference was pretty decent lol

Werdum was wilidng

UFC lightweight contender Tony Ferguson and former heavyweight champion Fabricio Werdumsat down to talk to the media in Los Angeles, and “El Cucuy” didn’t like when “Vai Cavalo” started to talk to a reporter while he was answering a question.

“Hold on, I’m talking, brother,” Ferguson told Werdum.

Werdum immediately fired back, saying"f*ck you” several times in Portuguese, and that ignited a back and forth in Spanish.

“When I’m talking you shut your mouth,” Ferguson replied.

“Shut your mouth, you f*cking f****t,” Werdum responded. "Don’t talk to me like that, that’s not how it works. You can talk like that to your division but with me you can’t talk like that f****t.”

That Cruz/Rivera fight could be real good. Definitely a title eliminator, surprised Cruz took the fight as he seemed to be waiting for his ts.

Wonder if there's any chance the Conor Diaz 3 gets made in time for 219.

McGOAT says he’d fight at219 if all he had to do was weigh in and fight

Also said he’s waiting to seewhat happens with Lee/Ferguson before making any decisions

On Khabib: He’d need some kind of assurance that he’d make weight in order to go to Russia for that potential fight

Conor/Diaz III sells itself but you know Dana and Co would want him to do some type of press conf, a few appearances in major cities, etc. As much as I want him to fight winner of Ferg/Lee I'm not holding my breath.

Conor letting it be known he actually cares about defending the belt and legitimizing it. I'll be damned. Usually what he says he wants to do, happens

“Look, I’ve got the UFC title to defend and that means something to me. I will defend that world title,” McGregor declared, speaking to Caroline Pearce at An Evening with Conor McGregor at the SEC Armadillo.

“Nathan (Nate Diaz) is there. He’s trying to come in here and make all of these demands. If he starts pricing himself out of an event, I probably will defend against the person who wins this interim belt…or someone along that line to legitimize it again.

“I’ve already gone from the highest of the high in terms of a money fight. Now the question I always get is about defending the belt and legitimizing the sport and the rankings.

“Maybe now it would be a good time for me to go and do that and shut that side up.”

“I’ve done the money fight. I’ve done the pinnacle of a money fight – I fought for the money belt – the WBC money belt it was called,” said McGregor, in reference to the Mayweather fight.

“In my head now, I’m very interested in seeing this fight this weekend and to see how the lightweight title picture pans out and to go in and correct that whole situation. That’s where my thoughts are.

“I also have history with Nate. It’s 1-1 and that has to happen. It will happen. The more I spend time away from it, I think I’ve already done all of the money fights. Now, to legitimize a title and to bring it back, I could potentially bring it back.

“That’s a little bit exciting for me. I’ll see how this whole title picture plays out and we’ll go from there.”

He could have leveraged Connor’s inactivity to win the Interim belt and cement his position as the top guy A K A (lol) the top light weight.

Lee doesn’t deserve the shot (and Nate doesn’t deserve to fight Connor).

Announced for a December event in Fresno. Might have to go check it out live depending on the card.

DLHfM_2XUAAFfrr.jpg

rumble trying to come back at HW now? i guess he found out the weed market is saturated already :lol:

Nice, only a few months away. For some reason it seems like neither have fought in ages but it's only been since May and June

Can't wait for 218. Card is looking real good, hope Holloway puts away Edgar and Ngannou can beat Reem. Francis should def get the shot with a w. Wonder what is up with Stipe and his contract these days.

Back
Top Bottom