The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

I feel you.

Where do you put him at as far top fighters?
Easily top 20-15 atm, could easily be top 10 if he beats Khabib, Tony, and Lee. I just wanna see dude fight, lol, I got no ill will towards him but he wastes too much time on social media and that's cool but I'm a fan of him cause he talked the talk AND then proved it on fight night.

Fair enough, I think we all just want to see him fight. Creeping up on two years since the Alvarez fight.

I’m pretty confident that the Khabib fight will happen and possibly before the end of the year. It’s just too big of a fight not to happen, each fighter is very attached to their Country.

Speaking of P4P, if Khabib beats Mcgregor
, where does that put him? Would be 27-0.

Fair enough, I think we all just want to see him fight. Creeping up on two years since the Alvarez fight.

I’m pretty confident that the Khabib fight will happen and possibly before the end of the year. It’s just too big of a fight not to happen, each fighter is very attached to their Country.

Speaking of P4P, if Khabib beats Mcgregor
, where does that put him? Would be 27-0.
Khabib goes to top 20-15 if he beats mcg, he needs to clean up LW. I really want to see him against a healthy Kevin Lee, I think that's his toughest matchup @ 155.

Kevin’s a big Lightweight with a some good wrestling, I see your vision. He could give Khabib a tough time.

You have to have your takedown defense on point if you’re going to beat Khabib. Still want to see Khabib Ferguson even though it’s cursed. Tony kind of got a raw deal in the midst of everything.

So bizarre watching Bellator at the same time as the UFC right now

They got Goldberg on Bellator while Jimmy Smith is calling the UFC card. Lol at that swap, I feel like I'm watching the UFC when I'm actually watching Bellator and vice versa when I watch the UFC card with Smith :lol:

I don't know what to make of USADA. These guys definitely taking all sorts of supplements but at the same time I don't think it's to "cheat". Of course it's to recover and what not but the lines are blurred and USADA doesn't seem to have any room for gray, in fact they seem pretty trigger happy

Chad calling out Brock is classic

I don't know what to make of USADA. These guys definitely taking all sorts of supplements but at the same time I don't think it's to "cheat". Of course it's to recover and what not but the lines are blurred and USADA doesn't seem to have any room for gray, in fact they seem pretty trigger happy

Chad calling out Brock is classic
There was an episode of Unfiltered with the head guy of UFC USADA testing and he made it seem like they're give fighters a ton of options before testing to make sure everything is kosher. Like giving them a list of sups that are ok and you have the chance to send in the sups you choose to use to get tested to make sure they're clear.

Good win for Money. The division needs him and I always thought his suspension was semi bogus

Yea I’m pretty sure he got suspended because of a cream he takes for psoriasis. But who knows :lol:

Good to see him back and winning though :pimp:

There was an episode of Unfiltered with the head guy of UFC USADA testing and he made it seem like they're give fighters a ton of options before testing to make sure everything is kosher. Like giving them a list of sups that are ok and you have the chance to send in the sups you choose to use to get tested to make sure they're clear.
I just hear all the fighters stories, Josh Barnett in particular, and of course it's never a sure thing, but I just get the feeling that USADA isn't very flexible. At the end of the day fighters should literally send USADA a list of anything they're taking but I just think if it becomes clear that they weren't going out of their way to cheat, there should be some wiggle room

Some of these guys are losing years off their careers for stuff that seems questionable. It's more of a "things get worse before they get better" dynamic. I get it, UFC wants a clean sport.. I also think in combat sports especially, I don't mind guys taking a lot of supplements.. anything short of the PEDs that make you stronger and **** like that

you-got-knocked-the-fugg-out-gif-7.gif

Back
Top Bottom