The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

I mean...I'm not doubting he could be on the juice, but he's also clearly not cutting back on the carbs either

I know paul harris isn’t 5’3 but he looks wide like wolverine looks in comics. Like a short hulk.

I can't stand TJ.

Let's see what McGregor is really about when be square of with Khabib. Crazy he didnt take a warm up fight or anything. If he beats Khabib, I'll be the first one to say he's amongst the GOATS.

Has khabib faced anyone with power in their hands? he likes to walk people down and go forward but someone will rock his chin eventually.

Khabib's already been rocked by Michael Johnson

But no, Khabib has never fought anyone with exceptional power in their hands unless you count pre Terminator RDA

Khabib went against Javier Mendez' game plan 3 fights in a row. His past 3 fights he has stood in front and chose to stand for extended periods of time, we will see if he does it for a 4th fight in a row

Has khabib faced anyone with power in their hands? he likes to walk people down and go forward but someone will rock his chin eventually.
He ATE a barboza wheel kick. Mostly toes/ball of foot but he doesnt seem to have a suspect chin. Hes gunna jus be on the Ricky Simon... face in connors chest against the cage until he goes down... he scrambles up.... nose to sternum. Gunna be extremely boring i think. Connor will eventually break and claim he shoulda took a tune up. If it doesnt go like that than McNugget controls the distance and picks him apart till hes flatlined. Id say its 70/30 towards the first scenario

yeah I been tellin folks id rather see diaz vs conor 3

I dont even think this outsells 202

Yeah it is probably going to be a booring fight, khabib is going to be trying so hard for those takedowns, I doubt he even chooses to stand..like at all.

Hes going to be so relentless for the TD until he gets it, pretty or not.

As dominant as he is, Khabib is boring to watch, not exactly an entertaining champion. Hell, DJ fights are ACTION packed compared to a khabib fight.

The lead up should be good though, khabibs english is mega basic, conor is going to flame this dood and his boys some serious

If conor go off an sy something about allah :lol: khabib going to loose his ****

Even with Conor losing in boxing, that foray imo will bring in new buys and just the fact that he's been gone so long, I believe that hiatus will also ensure this card will be their highest selling PPV event. Folks been waiting on his return

We've already seen Nate vs Conor twice now, I'd rather not see that again before a new opponent. Everyone, including myself always knocked Conor's ground game and now he's going up against supposedly one of the best to ever take you down. This is the matchup I most want to see of any potential MMA bout

Just think the Connor/Khabib fight is a serious matchup issue for Connor.

Yes, he beat Mendes. But Chad isn’t the grappling virtuoso Khabib is.

LW division is no joke. Besides Lee and Ferguson, I don’t see anyone giving Khabib problems.

This is basically gonna be the classic grappler vs striker matchup. Khabib controls Conor for a 5 round decision or Conor catches Khabib and gets the KO.

It’s a toss up to me, I have no idea who’s winning this one.

Conor is already one of the GOATs the list of 2 division champs is a short one.

His boxing probably improved when he fought Mayweather.

Will he struggle with Khabib's wrestling and grappling? Probably if it gets to that point. But can Khabib handle Conor's power?

Conor got gifted two belts because Dana WHITE wanted a new blonde hair blue eyed star to push. He hasn’t beat anyone noteworthy. Khabib will expose Conor worse than Floyd did.

McGregor pretty much needs to knockout Khabib early to win IMO. He's proven that he gasses when pressured heavily.

Will he struggle with Khabib's wrestling and grappling? Probably if it gets to that point. But can Khabib handle Conor's power?

I don’t think many put him on their goat list unless they’re an irish fella stan.

If people include guys who pissed hot then the list is usually gsp, demetrius, anderson, coke jones, dc now, fedor before he started losing.

Reactions: OTG
I’ve always thought Khabib would murk Conor but I’m reconsidering my prediction. I think Conor catches him.

Tony on the other hand would’ve been a way tougher opponent for Conor

McGregor pretty much needs to knockout Khabib early to win IMO. He's proven that he gasses when pressured heavily.

what kind of pressue will khabib have once conor catches him early with them lethal hands
mystic mac hits like a 205 guy and i don't think khabib has ever face someone with that much power
if i am a betting man, khabib doesn't make it out the 2nd round

Connor doesnt have real raw power. I dont wanna hear about the touch of death. He could not KO nate and he hit him with the kitchen sink. Hes very good at KOing guys im his division but i chalk that up to other worldly timing. He cant go up to 170 and starch ppl.

Theres a cpl guys that can KO anyone they fight, he aint one of em

Back
Top Bottom