The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

:lol: what an embarrassment. i really want oscar to stay far away from MMA.

Last edited:
Was gonna post the same thing:lol:
Just got an espn app notification about the knock out but the app is trash and doesn't load.

champcruthik champcruthik just gonna drop in outta nowhere :lol::pimp:
Even when I don't post, try my best to lurk and keep up with the good thread analysis.

I've long felt that Ortega will finish Max. Holloway having trouble making 145 doesn't help matters. "T-City" is too well-rounded, a young lion in the game. His striking is improving, as evidenced in the Frankie and Guida fights. What Ortega did to Cub and Renato Moicano on the mat is downright impressive. Both high-level grapplers. Especially Moicano, BJJ ace, that boy doesn't get tapped easily, if ever.

Holloway/ Ortega interesting to me cuz they both kinda start slow and get better as rounds go on. Still worried max won’t make weight. Do we know who the fill in person is if he can’t make it?

Holloway/ Ortega interesting to me cuz they both kinda start slow and get better as rounds go on. Still worried max won’t make weight. Do we know who the fill in person is if he can’t make it?
Have no clue where Frankie is on his recovery, but a clear fight to make would be Frankie v Moicano, winner gets next title shot

Moicano was scheduled to fight on the Holloway/Ortega card but Bestick got hurt

I dunno. The Nick/Anderson fight was terrible. So was the Cormier/Silva fight.

Izzy is a counter striker. So is Anderson. We could be heading for a disaster.

Interesting, Israel will be on the mma hour with Luke Thomas today. Would have figured he’d be on Ariel’s show, they built a lil friendship

Luke has always paid the utmost respect to Israel too

Chuck should hang it up. 48 years old with major Traumatic Brain Injury. Unless he's doing the senior MMA tour, he's just going to see the same result.

I'm sure Israel will pop up on Ariel's show. I do like the technical/analysis perspective Luke takes with his show. So I'm sure Luke will ask him about what happens when a counter striker meets counter striker. :/

Back
Top Bottom