The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Feel like for a fighter who prides himself on being electric and entertaining, Izzy hasn’t put on a great show in a while. He was boasting he was going to finish him and that he isn’t on his level (and he’s correct) and that the performance is more important to him than the win. But his nature in the end comes out, and it’s become Mayweather-esque. Take as little damage as possible with your speed and smarts, and outclass the opponent to win on points.

I respect the hustle, but I’d rather see someone out there, especially when they’re superior, open up their opponent, dominate, and damage them. And show us how great you really are and express yourself and your greatness like you say you want to.

I keep seeing the counter-take to people saying Izzy has gotten boring as well you’re just not a big-brain enough fan. People don’t realize you can respect someone’s craft but also find it subjectively not entertaining. These same people on their high horses will then be just like the rest of us cavemen and get out of their seats when they see actual damage being done.

Max doesnt have anywhere to go ...

Volk is standing on his way period. He will never be champ again unless dude change or Volk retires and _ or vacate.
Same with Porier and anyone in middleweight and heavyweight division. Max can just do fights that will draw a crowd and make money. If Ortega wins, Max vs Ortega 2 could be fun.

Same with Porier and anyone in middleweight and heavyweight division. Max can just do fights that will draw a crowd and make money. If Ortega wins, Max vs Ortega 2 could be fun.
Absolutely...

Like I said,if they need the money go for it. But to continue getting murked, FOH.

Lawler
Chandler
Ortega
Max

Are dudes that been at the highest but also as of recent have taken beatings ... they should just fall back.

But this is me talking more on the side of cautious for their health than entertainment value.

Lotta MMA hot takes.

I won’t lie. I was wondering if Strickland was going to make a comment about Izzy possibly being non binary, etc…. Jon Jones doesn’t disappoint in low key dissing. Guess for him Pride month is over.

Do ya think Izzy will do the same game plan against Alex?
Aljo wilding. Volk is a big 145. And his wrestling isn’t enough for Volk especially if the dude is willing to challenge Islam…(not saying he’ll be successful).

Back
Top Bottom