The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Couldnt stop laughing when the first thing i see Waterson throw is a jab from 10ft away.

Main event bout to be a banger. Wouldn't be surprised if Yair puts a beating on Ortega. His boxing looked waaaay better against Max. You could tell he put in work.

Yair didn't take any damage. Let him and Emmett fight it out for a real next man up while Volk recovers from surgery.

So they strip Charles of the belt to only have his next fight a title bout, make it make sense :lol:
Champ always gotta make weight. he should’ve did the cormier towel trick. But if people kept messing with the scales then he got screwed over.

I wouldn't be surprised if Emmett beat Yair

But honestly, merit wise, Emmett deserves a title shot more than Yair

So just let them fight for next

Emmett has the win streak, but should have lost to Kattar. Yair has one win after getting a beating from Max. Yair definitely caused the injury that got him the TKO victory over Ortega.

Gotta feel for Max right now. He’s the second best guy in the division and more deserving of the interim shot versus Emmett. Too bad it would lead to another loss to Volk that the UFC definitely doesn’t want to book again.

Judge gave 10-8 round 2 for Burgos? Idk
That should have been a draw. Had Jourdain winning round one and two.
Nice win from the Leech.
Definitely a nice rebound against a tough Russian opponent.
Couldnt stop laughing when the first thing i see Waterson throw is a jab from 10ft away.

Main event bout to be a banger. Wouldn't be surprised if Yair puts a beating on Ortega. His boxing looked waaaay better against Max. You could tell he put in work.
Waterson is trash. Ima be real but not sexist. There are a lot of women who came in that initial BW and SW wave who are trash MMA athletes and haven’t elevated their game a la a Rose.

Also Miesha is in that pile. She lost a fight to pitter patter LM. Her punches had 0 sting. Her wrestling got better. But she still doesn’t pose a threat for Valentina.
What a bummer ending like that.
Most definitely anticlimactic.
I wouldn't be surprised if Emmett beat Yair

But honestly, merit wise, Emmett deserves a title shot more than Yair

So just let them fight for next
I wouldn’t be mad if Yair/Emmett fought for the Interim #1 contender. Would be a decent stand up fight. And give them more shine.

Ali has all the top contenders lol

"Ali Abdelaziz, meanwhile, has questioned why some members of the top 15 aren’t taking on Dariush.

“Beneil deserves a big fight. Everybody is out. Beneil, he deserves a fight. I believe he could fight Islam for the lightweight title.

“UFC and Sean is doing his job, but he can’t force guys to fight. Everybody is holding their rankings. I don’t like the rankings. Beneil is on an eight-fight winning streak, when is he going to get a title shot? When he’s 40? All these guys who have been losing, they shouldn’t be turning down fights. We’re gonna figure it out, we always do.”

Back
Top Bottom