The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

I just watched a French interview he had a broken hand from the Tuivasa fight got a plate put in. He said he doesn't feel it at all not even discomfort and hits with it full force in training

It’s going to be interesting. Cereal doesn’t have one hitter quitters. He can point and pick from afar.

I want to see the cardio with that wrestling. Jon has a good shot.

And, secretly, this would give us the third best matchup this year (after Volk/Islam and Jones/Gain), Stipe/Jones.

With hardly any sparring footage with Jones and his three supposed intimidating Gorilla training partners, they're more like a cheer squad at this point.

With hardly any sparring footage with Jones and his three supposed intimidating Gorilla training partners, they're more like a cheer squad at this point.
There’s no questioning the lack of Jon’s training footage in this thread apparently :lol:

This is par for the course and normal, obviously.

I just listened to the Chael interview from the MMA Hour 🤯

His legal issues. Jon/Valentina. Ariel/Ali almost coming to blows. Chael working for every promotion and having 5-6 jobs.

Hmm, Jon being as big or bigger than gane is interesting in many ways good and perhaps bad

If gane don’t start slow the striking gonna be interesting…….

Not sure if Jon cut. But he actually doesn’t look bad. Maybe not as toned as before but don’t understand the body shaming that was taking place.

No reason for the body shaming.

Jon looks good for the weight he put on. Let’s see if they tellin the truth with the “moving like a LHW” comments tho

Neal weighed in at 175!?! Hopefully the fight is still on. Shavkat looks like a future champ imo.

Someone come get DC's corny a** for starting this embedded cozying up with Gane like they're best friends :rofl:

Jon breathing kinda heavy after his play wrestling with Bo too :nerd: :lol:

Someone come get DC's corny a** for starting this embedded cozying up with Gane like they're best friends :rofl:

DC should lean all the way in and post a pic with Gane on IG with the hashtags #grateful and #blessed.

as crazy as it is to say...

Jon looks like a Natty 247

Im sure if he cut down to LHW now he would look pretty shredded

Uncle Chael says Jon is more than a massive fan of Valentina!!

They low key focusing on Jon for these embeddeds. It’s like a redeem tour. Jon’s narcissism is oozing out of my phone.

100% Narcissist and psychotic. The arrest in Vegas. The recorded police stop. Hit and run with a pregnant woman. If he’s so religious and moral, why he ain’t marry old girl?

I separate the man from the “artist.”

As far as DC, he works with kids. Gives back to his team, the sport, etc. I don’t know why we got bring up DC to deflect from Jon or detract from Jon
I don't see anyone giving Jons a pass. We all know who Jones is ....

DC corny *** is a hypocrite. I understand he gives back and so on, but one does not exonerate the other ....

Back
Top Bottom