The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Which is why I asked if the fight still on because when fighters fight overseas usually they get to the country a week before the fight
He’s in Texas on Tuesday I’m worried
Lewis was the replacement fighter. Are they going to locate yet another replacement fighter for this week's card?
I bet Dan Hooker went through a ton of **** growing up with the last name Hooker. I shudder to think what would’ve happened to a kid like that in the middle/high school I went to.

…wouldn’t be surprised at all if that contributed to him becoming a fighter.
Dan Hooker has that dawg in him. His ceiling isn't high but he's very entertaining.

Found it weird they were even entertaining coming back to mma

They mentioned stipe now Jones

They mentioned doing mixed rules with wilder

Don’t get me wrong- I’m for it but at this point the money isn’t there

Pfl literally telling him not to fight in mma lol

Yeah I’m not sure Ariel should have egged Jon but we can’t front that Jon didn’t sat out three years. He could’ve fought Stipe or Francis. But Jon also wanted to get paid Deontay Wilder money according to him which led to Dana’s usual tactics of he’s scared to take the fight, he should move down to MW, etc.

Weird timing on Jones finally being ready to fight at heavyweight once Francis was out the door.
They been trying to get Jon to fight at HW since CAIN was champ, WAY longer than 3 years

Jon Jones is not scared of francis :lol:

Have you seen Francis wrestle? LOL

Stipe is the harder fight, he's a complete martial artist and has more championship experience (5 rounds)

Francis just has the "IT" entertainment factor/nuclear bomb/eraser

Dereck Lewis & Stipe beat Francis at HW 💀

Last edited:
you think francis is a harder fight than stipe?

or do you think francis will sell more PPV's than stipe
1309513434.0.jpg

What from this fight makes you think a 41 year old Stipe is a tough fight? To say Francis is even the same fighter from the first Stipe and Lewis fight means you ain't been paying attention.

Dude straight out grappled Stipe in the 1st round of the 2nd fight before folding him like a lawn chair.

He caught Stipe rushing in like a dumbass (stipe rocked him) in the 2nd round AND caught him. GREAT job.

Stipe literally dominated Frank for 5 rounds for a unanimous 50-44 decision.

50-44 domination > getting caught

He caught Stipe rushing in like a dumbass (stipe rocked him) in the 2nd round AND caught him. GREAT job.

Ahh okay. So you're either trolling or ain't watch the fight.

I'll just leave it at this.
Screenshot_20231101_222354_Chrome.jpg

They been trying to get Jon to fight at HW since CAIN was champ, WAY longer than 3 years

Jon Jones is not scared of francis :lol:

Have you seen Francis wrestle? LOL

Stipe is the harder fight, he's a complete martial artist and has more championship experience (5 rounds)

Francis just has the "IT" entertainment factor/nuclear bomb/eraser

Dereck Lewis & Stipe beat Francis at HW 💀
Is Jon Jones a better wrestler than Stipe?

Ngannuo was winning that second Stipe fight well before the knockout.

FrI’m what I remember he even out wrestled Stipe in spots.

Ngannuo was winning that second Stipe fight well before the knockout.

FrI’m what I remember he even out wrestled Stipe in spots.
He stuffed Stipes takedown then ended up taking Stipe down to his knees and took his back :lol:

Punch stats show that he straight dominated Stipe in the 1st round and got "caught " in the 2nd :lol:

Man's definitely trolling.

Anyways, in some great news On the antitrust

Back
Top Bottom