The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Watch Dana White find a way to spin this as a plus for the UFC.

”People have never given UFC fighters credit for being the best boxers in the world!”

Last edited:
Still in awe of what Francis did man. I personally had Fury on the scorecards but I wouldn't argue against a Francis card. He completely silenced the critics. When he left the ufc the narrative shifted that he wouldn't get paid with the big boxing fight, when he got the fury fight the narrative shifted to he'd get ran through by Fury, now there is no narrative but the man is such a great combat sport athlete and truly special.

This is the best showing of an MMA fighter against a boxer in boxing. Like our MMA guys couldn't even beat Jake ****ing Paul and our guy Francis took Fury to the ****ing woodshed man. This **** is insane :lol::lol:

UFC straight fumbled this ****. Imagine how big of a fight Francis/Jon would be coming off of this, for UFC 300. Like holy ****.

So happy for the guy. Don't even care to see him in MMA anymore man, give me Ngannou vs. Wilder or Joshua :lol:

In the haters defense, it is heavyweight boxing or MMA.

It’s a lot more difficult in smaller divisions because it’s more technical (MMA and boxing).

Conor wasn’t going to beat one of the greatest boxers of all time.

But Fran-cis impressed me because he did it against one of the arguable technical heavyweight boxers. Everyone picked him to get TKO’d or some brain damage. He showed his heart, his chin, his pride, his power, etc. It was Fury’s fight to lose. If it was under estimation or poor preparation. Francis came out the winner. Now, he’s increased his name to combat sports star. He keeps taking risks and keeps winning.

Last edited:
In the haters defense, it is heavyweight boxing or MMA.

It’s a lot more difficult in smaller divisions because it’s more technical (MMA and boxing).

Conor wasn’t going to beat one of the greatest boxers of all time.
Heavyweight has nothing to do with what Francis did. No other HW in MMA would've been able to do that in Boxing. Hell, we've seen plenty of HWs IN boxing not be able to do that to Tyson. Man hasn't been knocked down since the 1st Wilder fight.

Never forget when Frank Mir boxed Kubrat Pulev and the ref nearly let him die in the ring that even Pulev was like “wtf ref”

Damb. I just checked our posts from Francis’ last ufc fight, basically 2 years ago

I didn’t realize how flat we thought the fight was lol

My memory was Francis killed him. But it was closer than that and people were trashing Francis before he started grappling lol

Makes me more happy that he’s paid now and doesn’t have to worry about cage fighting

At the time, we all said Jon had no chance against gane and Francis lmao how wrong we were

With that being said the hype for a Francis Jones fight has gone way down for me

Damb. I just checked our posts from Francis’ last ufc fight, basically 2 years ago

I didn’t realize how flat we thought the fight was lol

My memory was Francis killed him. But it was closer than that and people were trashing Francis before he started grappling lol

Makes me more happy that he’s paid now and doesn’t have to worry about cage fighting

At the time, we all said Jon had no chance against gane and Francis lmao how wrong we were

With that being said the hype for a Francis Jones fight has gone way down for me
Think the criticism died down once we found out he went inthat Gane fight with 2 blown out knees.

I'd still be down to see Francis/Bones. Francis by 2nd round KO :smokin

Hmm DDP might get the shot now? If Volks not fighting in January they could make Sean-Ddp for that Canada card.

I really hope Volk sits out until at least March as another loss could start a downward spiral to bis career.

I didn't think it was broke by the way he was using it right after the fight

Hopefully it heals correctly

I see Ramadan is March through early April so idk if he's gonna fight before then considering his travel arrangements and everything else

Francis been King Petty and keeping receipts.

Carrying a bag that says Fumble the Bag. Gimmick Fight Promotions. Asking why he was t-shirt was censored on Embedded.

DC skipped Francis to get the title. He never got to fight the baddest man on the planet. It's too bad Francis is 37 years old. Man is a quick learner.

Dewey Cooper low key the winner of the weekend. Imagine if Francis had a world-class trainer. I think he had overwhelming challenges fighting Fury. If Francis developed a GSP-like jab and didn't devolve into the looping shots, he'd be dangerous.

1_NGANNOUBAGjpeg.jpg

Last edited:
I usually don't mind Ariel and his takes but him having that one dude who runs the **** from Saudi to open his show yesterday really got me looking at him sideways.

Don't be a hypocrite when you try and call out the Ali fighters with their Kadyrov ties then go and have the guy from a regime that thinks it's cool to strip away womens rights and run a bone saw on a journalist who rightfully criticizes them.

Back
Top Bottom