The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I'm not sure if they're playing game of thrones with Conor and Islam. They both should have had fights scheduled already.

Robocop and DDP have history.

So with how 2023 shook out, where do ya rank Max, Jose and Volk in the all-time FW rankings?

Aldo definitely should have fought for the BW title before he retired. That Merab win was super close (and could have gone the other way).

Volk could be #1 or #2 if he gets that next defense.

Max is a G, has wins against Aldo and hung in there with Volk until the third fight.

My all time FW rankings would be:

1. Volk
2. Max
3. Jose

The 3rd fight against Max where Volk dominated puts him #1 in my book. Outside the first two Max fights (I'm in the camp that thinks Max won fight 2) Alex hasn't had a close fight at FW in sometime. Max's resume is definitely one of the best overall though. Also, while Aldo's run was impressive it doesn't stack up with the top 2 imo.

My all time FW rankings would be:

1. Volk
2. Max
3. Jose

The 3rd fight against Max where Volk dominated puts him #1 in my book. Outside the first two Max fights (I'm in the camp that thinks Max won fight 2) Alex hasn't had a close fight at FW in sometime. Max's resume is definitely one of the best overall though. Also, while Aldo's run was impressive it doesn't stack up with the top 2 imo.
Id replace max with Mighty Mouse and drop Jose to 4 with max at 3 imo.

Hope Dricus humps Strickland’s corpse after he KOs him. Then I just need somebody to swiftly KO Dricus in his first defense.

Until Doumbe does more than KO cans in front of a hometown crowd, I can’t say he would really make waves internationally. Nobody cared who he was as a kickboxing champ.

Bro he fought flyweight for like 5 years pre 2019
What is even going on right now?? You do know FLW<BW<FW right?? Cruz and MM fought at BW not FW, Jose fought in BW but not FLW. No one shortens fly as just FW but we use FLW to not mistake it with feather....

Back
Top Bottom