The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

I’m good with either one

It sucks that ddp would have to fight him without much recovery but I’d really like to see him and izzy do the fight buildup lol

Alex vs izzy to settle once and for all is great but happening at 205 would admittedly be kinda weird

Beggars can’t be choosers

I don’t see how DDP fights again in a little over 2 months after going 5 rounds taking some pretty heavy significant strikes to the head.

Don’t you usually get medical suspensions of 30-45 days before you can even start training again?
Medical suspensions are easy to get out of unless there’s a serious medical issue or injury. You just need basically a doctors note clearing you

Ddp is a gamer he wants it and if he takes it that’s some crazy stuff

My man gets PPV points but wasn’t the reason Strickland got the title shot opportunity because DDP wasn’t ready to fight Izzy?

Wonder what the odds would be for DDP/Izzy? That’s if they don’t do the Strickland rematch.

He knows how life changing the money from ufc 300 ppv will be. Like I said before if you're a champ getting ppv points, you're doing anything you can to get on that card. That's an easy 1 mil ppv buys that you'll never see again in your career.

300 potentially being Izzy/ddp and Leon/belal isn’t the amazing card we’ve never seen before Dana was selling us on.

had Strickland 3-2 but ah wells

Pereira gotta make up his damn mind , does he wanna go to heavyweight or back down to middleweight

I haven’t had the displeasure of hearing schaubs voice for years but I just seen this… of course he would think last night was a judging screwup

Cool if you have Strickland but it wasn’t no robbery smh

Does Ian really want that fight buildup with Strickland? :lol: Bruv doesn't allow any comments on his IG account anymore:lol:

He gonna be in tears. But sign me tf up for that match!

I haven’t had the displeasure of hearing schaubs voice for years but I just seen this… of course he would think last night was a judging screwup

Cool if you have Strickland but it wasn’t no robbery smh

If you ever watch those fight companions
Shaub has the worst takes out of the Entire group
I thought Strickland won as well but definitely wasn’t a robbery -
Super close fight

I’m all for Alex/DDP at UFC 300. Alex matches his old “Glory.”

He technically does have a claim for challenging. He KO’d Strickland. And he’s 1-1 with Izzy.

Back
Top Bottom