The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Let’s make it happen then

“He’s just that guy that doesn’t care,” Rockhold said on the JAXXON Podcast. “He’ll try to kill you. Sean Strickland walked into RVCA one time and he was such a loud mouth idiot, I was like, ‘Who the f*** is this guy?’ I was so hungover, so annoyed, I was like, ‘F***, I’m going to get in a spar with this guy, I can’t even take it.’

Let’s make it happen then

“He’s just that guy that doesn’t care,” Rockhold said on the JAXXON Podcast. “He’ll try to kill you. Sean Strickland walked into RVCA one time and he was such a loud mouth idiot, I was like, ‘Who the f*** is this guy?’ I was so hungover, so annoyed, I was like, ‘F***, I’m going to get in a spar with this guy, I can’t even take it.’

I actually heard that n the Jaxxon podcast. and thought that'd be an interesting fight that would never happen.

I really encourage people to listen to the Jaxxon podcast. Good guest and Rampage is just hilarious at times. I am actually finding it more entertaining than JRE podcasts with MMA fighters cause he'll go off on tangents that aren't related to fighting.

When the UFC actually tried the energy was so much better. Even Dana's spirit was way different. He was still a prick but when he cared it made a big difference

They really built up the greatest Wolf Ticket of All-Time. I don't see how or when they need to try again. I was thinking the lawsuit might but who knows now

1706576421818.png

There are great athletes during this era. But Conor, Ronda, Jon and legacy dudes like Aldo, Anderson. It just was a different era.

Dec 2015 to Dec 2016 🔥

I remember women talking about Ronda or how the media was hyping her to be better than Mayweather.

There are great athletes during this era. But Conor, Ronda, Jon and legacy dudes like Aldo, Anderson. It just was a different era.

Dec 2015 to Dec 2016 🔥

I remember women talking about Ronda or how the media was hyping her to be better than Mayweather.
They hype felt different

There will never be another feeling like hearing the breaking news that WEC was bought by Zuffa. Same when they bought Strikeforce

The hype I had during those two mergers was unique. Don't think I've felt that type of high since then

The entire her vs. Mayweather talk was wiiiiildly ridiculous but some of the best times :lol: :lol:
It was crazy. Like we were having that conversation even though this man was undefeated and a top P4P fighter. “They” hype machine was incredible.

It’s wild because Weili, Rose and JJ are just as good fighters. And Valentina is probably #2 behind Amanda. Amanda beat Cris Freaking Cyborg!!

I’m not going to blame ESPN. But UFC had no incentive to sell cards or promote fighters anymore. ESPN should definitely have made that a performance based contract or left off the PPVs.

I could care less if fights are in the apex or an arena TBH

I actually like that the apex has the smaller octagon, forces more action.

Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom