The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Hopefully this is better than yesterday's. Just no more WWE talk, please. It's rancid and ruins the entire vibe of the show... hope this is a good warm up for the presser tonight

Ended up listening to the Weighing In podcast, it was decent

Hopefully this is better than yesterday's. Just no more WWE talk, please. It's rancid and ruins the entire vibe of the show... hope this is a good warm up for the presser tonight

Ended up listening to the Weighing In podcast, it was decent

I can't believe Dana hasn't used his influence to black ball the nose from WWE lol.

Those are three great MMA minds but are they even participating in UFC 300?

Omg. Now I’m listening to Anik and Florian podcast- Anik is literally asking the listeners if one of them is wealthy enough to get Florian a good ticket

Anik doesn’t even have the pull to get an extra ticket??? I’m dying and that’s sad

I can't believe Dana hasn't used his influence to black ball the nose from WWE lol.

Those are three great MMA minds but are they even participating in UFC 300?
I actually always wonder that from a while ago

I think it’s because Ariel was always with espn and now with mmafighting, bt sport and tnt sports

Dana isn’t even powerful enough to cut those outlets off because the ufc knows that’d be a blow to their ratings and money

My best theory

Ariel gotta be forced to mention the wwe in all his shows

I get that he likes it but this is something else

He’s asking Simpson about it randomly and asking if he wants to manage any wrestlers

Bruh shut the hell up !!! I cannot believe this

They haven’t talked about mma at all this whole show it’s insane

Simpson is saying he doesn’t know why chimaev turned down leon for 300

He says Ramadan or the weight cut… once again nobody mentions the visa lol

He said that fight needs to happen anyway if not at 185

Simpson saying there was no discussion about Belal lmfaooooooooo

“Belal Leon probably isn’t the marquee event for 300”

Simpson is a classy guy I must say

Jesus Christ, Ariel’s show is no better than yesterdays smhhhhh

They wanna talk about everything but the fights

God awful
So maybe time to stop watching/listening to Ariel's show?? I've moved on mostly to MMA Fighting pods like their post/pre fight shows, Fighter vs Writer and also Morning Kombat. Still will listen to On the Noise from time to time but as you've said they get off topic so much as of late and I get the last Wrestlemania was a big deal but yea...

So maybe time to stop watching/listening to Ariel's show?? I've moved on mostly to MMA Fighting pods like their post/pre fight shows, Fighter vs Writer and also Morning Kombat. Still will listen to On the Noise from time to time but as you've said they get off topic so much as of late and I get the last Wrestlemania was a big deal but yea...
I have stopped on his show but I’ve been starved for content for 300

First time giving him a chance in months because he titled his shows “300 preview”. Damb lies!!! Lol

Nah but the interview is hitting rn

I do enjoy the 3PAC weekly pods with Ariel, Chuck and Petesy Carroll though. It's a good conversation between different personalities and a decent amount of humor thrown in as well. Some of the slang from Petesy kills me as it's likely something normal in Ireland but catches Chuck and Ariel off guard.

Dj being a hardcore but casual at the same time lol

He mentions all these obscure combat sports matchups coming up but says he doesn’t remember ufc 100 outside of brock mir and Gsp alves

???????????

Bisping getting slept???
Jon Jones making a statement

Pretty cool nicksick joining dj

Nicksick is dope man. He said to remain a good coach you have to remain coachable

He said people always think they know everything

Back
Top Bottom