The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Chase Hooper finally growing into his man strength and may possibly be a problem at 155 is something I never thought I would day. Mans been fun as hell to watch though. My guy almost had him with a Kadowaki special in that inverted triangle/toe hold combo :lol: Holy ****.

Ah man, I actually didn't realize the Cuban HW with the freakish wingspan was fighting. wtf? How did I miss that

Look like bro got completely shut down smh

CDF still a tough out and gate keeper of the rankings. Rębecki needs to get his cardio up if he wants to be serious in the division. Cardio fell off a cliff after 1.

Ruziboev probably has a padded record but he’s still a fun fighter. Sloppy but fun

Moving down in weight might have been a mistake as he’s gassing and looks chinny

No real take down defense either

Bruhhhhhhhhhh I hope they don’t fine him

Still being surprised in 2024, I’m happy that can be the case lol. He’s gonna do full frontal before he retires

That man said he didn't know who his opponent was and he couldn't let a cab driver from Brazil beat him :rofl:

Dana hyping up the sphere event saying it’ll be the greatest combat sports event in history

Said he spent a load of money on it already and they’ve been working on it this week

Said it’ll be one and done and never be replicated again

Back
Top Bottom