The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Conor himself in the cage said he isn't at the level he wants to be. To jump straight into a Khabib fight after 40 seconds of a washed Cowboy wouldn't be the way to go

Dana sitting here saying Conor will wait until Khabib fights Tony to take the Khabib rematch, just doesn't seem like Conor even wants that. I think he should get one more fight in and try to gain more momentum

Eddie won the belt on fight pass beating a drained RDA who should have never fought... nobody is acting like he beat a dominant LW champ.
Who should Conor have fought then that was a better fighter than the champion Eddie :lol: you sound foolish as hell

Before that he was scheduled to fight the champ RDA, but he pulled out so he took the Diaz fight. Before that he fought the champ Aldo

This talk of "they only feed him easy wins" is ignorant

I saw him around town before the fight. Dude was giving off that "I just came for the check" energy :lol:
In his defense he was walking around with a limp all throughout embedded... or atleast the 4 eps I saw. For money fight like this I could see him still fighting with two broken legs.

Definitely expected the fight to go most of 1 round at least. Since Conor took little damage it would be great to see him headline 248 against Masvidal but my gut tells me he doesn't fight until at least 250.

Who should Conor have fought then that was a better fighter than the champion Eddie :lol: you sound foolish as hell

Before that he was scheduled to fight the champ RDA, but he pulled out so he took the Diaz fight. Before that he fought the champ Aldo

This talk of "they only feed him easy wins" is ignorant
he never defend his title also come to people's mind to say he only 'cherry pick' his fight and he never give rematch to any of his previous opponent. so in khabib situation he shouldn't give conor a rematch too

So he didn’t just get fed a guy who was finished in 4 of his last 10 fights? Ok :lol:
I love the guy, but people act like him stealing a decision from Nate was him beating a huge welterweight. Nate and Cerone both get/got handled by legit welterweights. But now Conor is supposed to challenge the top at 170 :wow:
I would say I missed the good days of the sport, but damn company had James Toney as a co main 10 years ago.

So he didn’t just get fed a guy who was finished in 4 of his last 10 fights? Ok :lol:
I love the guy, but people act like him stealing a decision from Nate was him beating a huge welterweight. Nate and Cerone both get/got handled by legit welterweights. But now Conor is supposed to challenge the top at 170 :wow:
I would say I missed the good days of the sport, but damn company had James Toney as a co main 10 years ago.
You should have just said they fed him a washed Cowboy and left it at that. That would be fact

Eddie won the belt on fight pass beating a drained RDA who should have never fought... nobody is acting like he beat a dominant LW champ.
then it took 2 years to get him back in there only after khabib damn near forced his hand by punking his buddy baby arms artem. :lol: i ain't going for it. the eddie fight was originally khabib's anyway.

then it took 2 years to get him back in there cause khabib damn near forced his hand after punking his buddy ****** arms artem. :lol: i ain't going for it.
There was never any mention of Conor beating a dominant LW champion, Eddie Alvarez though :lol: if you try to spin it like the UFC fed Conor an easy fight with the then Champ Eddie, then that's where it gets foolish

You understand everyone knows this was a warm up fight right? :lol:

Dana wasn't going to just feed him to Khabib or Usman off the rip after a 15 month hiatus.

This is a business. Conor is Dana's biggest chance to cash in right now.

There was never any mention of Conor beating a dominant LW champion, Eddie Alvarez though :lol: if you try to spin it like the UFC fed Conor an easy fight with the then Champ Eddie, then that's where it gets foolish
i'm just saying don't act like he took a monstrous step up... the eddie fight was khabib's then they threw conor a lob after going 1-1 with diaz. boy had no interest in defending until his mans got punked he had to show up after holding the belt hostage for 2 years.

i'm just saying don't act like he took a monstrous step up... the eddie fight was khabib's then they threw conor a lob after going 1-1 with diaz. boy had no interest in khabib until his mans got punked he had to show up after holding the belt hostage for 2 years.
... nobody's acting like that or said that tonight. You just making up stuff, not sure why. The discussion was about the UFC always giving Conor easy fights

... nobody's acting like that or said that tonight. You just making up stuff, not sure why. The discussion was about the UFC always giving Conor easy fights
you said the eddie fight wasn't an easy one and i'm saying it was from the circumstances he got the shot under. he definitely got a lob there. :lol:

you said the eddie fight wasn't an easy one and i'm saying it was from the circumstances he got the shot under. that's it. :lol:
You sound ridiculous. He was the champion of the division, you can't hold that against the UFC and say they were feeding Conor an easy fight when the guy was the champ :lol:

You sound ridiculous. He was the champion of the division, you can't hold that against the UFC and say they were feeding Conor an easy fight when the guy was the champ :lol:
:lol: yessir. just as ridiculous as dana trying to slide him into another title fight after tonight.

Back
Top Bottom