The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Probably should have let Askren try to continue before calling it.

Stephens looks like a bonehead now costing himself his own payday.

really liked rob's patience for a majority of the fight

only problem was that he was open a lot and those lands and near lands from gastelum are precision bombs from adesanya

hes improved for a rematch, cant stand it when fighters take immediate rematches, but i dont know if its enough

askream never was a d-d-d-donis (oscar voice) but son had legit love handles

jake paul gave ben his highest pay day for min worth of work. everbody wins

dela hoya the real MVP

Can anybody blame him? If you heard any of his interviews, this was his largest payday? Expecting a wrestler to do anything in boxing is playing yourself.

really liked rob's patience for a majority of the fight

only problem was that he was open a lot and those lands and near lands from gastelum are precision bombs from adesanya

hes improved for a rematch, cant stand it when fighters take immediate rematches, but i dont know if its enough
Yeah. I agree. I think a sharp Izzy can pice him up again.

But Rob did show striking diversity and did take Gastellum down 3 or four times. Right gameplan...and a solid chin and mental attitude can at least make the outcome a little different.

The circus. Oh well. Wasn’t going to be anything different.

I pray the older brother doesn’t fight Floyd. That will be a murder besides the ht/wt advantage.

Sheesh, Rob with the mopping. That 1-2 high kick looked even faster than before. His defense got a lot more slick as well, first time I've seen him using the shoulder roll. Still don't think he can beat Adesanya. But if he mixes in the wrestling it'll be a much better fight.

Whittaker looked great but it’s levels to this. I feel bad he has to fight Izzy.

This Jake Paul man... Can't stand him but he has a smart team tho. Calling out anyone but real strikers. Cyclists, B ballers, ping pong players anything but an actual Boxers.

You want to do a boxing match with the only mma fighter that never learned striking because he solely engaged in wrestling?? When Paul Felder trained at Rufus sports I remember him saying that Askren does zero striking sparring rounds, his ego won't let him learn striking in the gym because he knows he can just take anybody down at will. So this is who Jake Paul wants to have a Boxing match with?

When he does muster enough courage to call out a boxer he mentions Mayweather, someone that carries half the bodyweight. Floyd would still put it on him but it would be a bag for Jake Paul win or loose. He is basically a clever coward.

I hate to quote myself but I said this a few months back not typing it again lol

Can't stand him either, but he's not a professional boxer and he's not trying to fight professional boxers

I wouldn't want to fight professional boxers either

I think Nate Rob would've knocked out Askren. He's about as green as I am when it comes to the hands

The funny part is Askren cant jus take down anybody at will either. Not fronting like once he gets his hands on you its not a wrap but in the non Apex cage he gets ruined by all the elite UFC guys.

He did catch them hands from Damien Maia.

I mean if Paul is going to keep the circus vibe up, cool. It’s just not legitimate and simply for entertainment. You can choose to watch or not. I’m not paying to see him not really fight. I’d pay to see him fight a real boxer.

easiest money Ben has ever made
probably didn't even train for the "fight"
less than a round to take a punch

i'd be smiling my *** to the bank as well :lol:

IMG-20210418-WA0017.jpg

Back
Top Bottom