The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2023...r-speaks-out-domestic-violence-2011-interview

His mom wild for that book and interview.

Based on what she said…it might bring context to the TMZ video. His wife looked pretty pissed in the video and he tried to restrain her as he said something which resulted in her slapping him (not cool) and him responding in kind.

He’s got a “reputation” of partying and hookers/womanizing.

Last edited:
The Bauer stuff is DAY and NIGHT different man 😂😂

Bauer may be done for good - he’s been a problem for years
You’re right. But just pointing out how there wasn’t any sensitivity on ESPN’s behalf.

As far as his behavior, he’s had numerous issues off the field. So agreed. Dana, besides scum bag behavior, has not engaged in the level of duckery Bauer did.

Why does he keep speaking on this lol

1673063955798.jpeg

Is Francis a free agent at the end of this month?
He going to PFL?

They bought to give him 1.5 a fight (meanwhile Jon gets 5 mill a fight).

Jon definitely look uninspired the last two times I saw him. My man should be a golden glove and BJJ BB by now with all the time off.

Wow, goodbye coach khabib. Ended too early just like your fight career

“He just doesn’t want to miss being a father,” Mendez told Yahoo Sports. “He talked to me about three weeks ago and told me of his plan and said he planned to talk to the team and inform them of his decision. He’s doing this for the right reasons. He’s a family man and he simply wants to spend more time with his family.”

Back
Top Bottom