The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Devastated to hear Tatianna ain’t fighting. Might as well just match her up with the winner of weili/yan at this point. Sink or swim

Just saw Aaron pico is also fighting on that pfl card. Yup they putting everyone on there lol

Hopefully he’ll be marketed but probably not

Really hope Dana says F it and just gives her next title shot.

Please don’t let her injury be too severe

**** YEAH!

Shout out to Justin for DEFENDING the BMF

now we can add some real value to this belt "the peoples belt"

SMH at Masvidal hoarding the belt until he retired.

I dig the BMF belt, you can get guys challenging each other for "BMF rights"

say Max wins, now anyone can challenge max for the BMF and its on max to choose a worthy challenger.

Love it.

They must have paid Justin out like crazy. And I bet Ali has a huge cut of it anyway :smh:

But yeah, aint no way it makes sense for Justin to fight Max. Like zero sense :lol:

It's not even a fight that people ever called for :lol:

I’ll always pick Max. He’s definitely the sleeper pick in this fight.

He has a proper 4 months to prepare. Phase out the cut to LW and keep that brain properly hydrated throughout, and we can get a prime Max performance.

Love the Justin/Max fight. Max doesn't have KO power but he can win just off straight volume and his chin.

Said this before but aside from the 1st round, Max/Dustin 2 was much closer than what people remember. He's also added more tools to his game since then so wouldnt surprise me at all if he beats Gaetjhe here. My only worry is whenever that chin gives out it'll go downhill quick for him.

Dangerous fight for Max. I still wince from the heft and impact of Porier hitting him in the second fight.

But hopefully he has a great weight cut and game plan for an absolute killer.

Unless the winner of BSD/Dustin comes out with no damage, I don't see how Islam is fighting on that June card now.

I really wonder what the main event is now. Ain't no way they put Leon/Belal as the main :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, that's the only downside of this fight happening. Still love it though.

Maybe they give Gamrot the fight if he beats RDA. I wouldn't mind that happening, just want to see him defend more than once this year.

Islam saying he wants gaethje on June 8th, only for Dana to put gaethje AND Arman/Olivera on a card less then 2 months earlier is hilarious

Back
Top Bottom