The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

None of them are on the general public's radar. I think Umar was about to break out but he pulled outta his last fight

Dana will need to decide how he moves if Sugar keeps winning

Are there any South Afrikan NT members? I need to know if two straight grown men kissing in the mouth is a cultural thing. Not judging just asking.

That Bellator X PFL card at least got Eblen, Patricio, Jackson, Pico, McKee and Shields on it. I don't recognize most of the PFL guys though.

Pretty laughable if their two biggest names, Paul and Ngannou don't fight for them in 24'.

They have a few female fighters that would be great on the UFC roster to reestablish 145 or create 155 like Shields, Pacheco, Harrison, etc.

Their roster is paper thin besides Shields, Pacheco, Harrison, N'Gannou, and Paul. There's a couple UFC cast offs. Plus emerging stars like LK and Doumbe,

Last edited:
It’s not, I asked Errol

The internet is undefeated smh

Screenshot_20240116_163900_Samsung Internet.jpg

That's a pretty solid main card and it helps that it starts at 3pm. Really like them letting Vadim move up so Impa can fight Johnny instead. Collard/McKee is a banger.

Kasunganay/Eblen should be headlining. Dont care for the HW title fight, Bader will just get violently KO. Yoel/Thiago would've been fun about 5 years ago. Have no interest in seeing them feint for 15 minutes.

I dont even know what their plans are for 135. Not seeing Patchy on the card against anybody is trash. Should've just matched him with Stotts again.

So, what exactly happens after that card lol

They pretty much blow their load in one shot pfl roster wise

It’s just gonna be bellator called pfl carrying that promotion lol. Ain’t nobody care about pfl fighters outside of the French dudes

Back
Top Bottom