The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

I mean, check the thread I dont get into the personal **** like that.

I like watching them fight, thats it.

Could care less about who they are as people.

Ya'll breaking down these MMA fighters personalities like therapists, couldn't be me.
That’s the thing about prize fighting. A lot of matchmaking and fanfare is directly related to their personas

Also look at all the other sports we talk about their personal lives just as much

But on the other hand I don’t care about who’s a lower life than the other. These dudes can shut down that talk in the cage. I don’t have to like them as people but I respect their ability to fight. It only adds more fuel to everything as well

That’s the thing about prize fighting. A lot of matchmaking and fanfare is directly related to their personas

Also look at all the other sports we talk about their personal lives just as much

But on the other hand I don’t care about who’s a lower life than the other. These dudes can shut down that talk in the cage. I don’t have to like them as people but I respect their ability to fight
hence "couldn't be me"

Wow. That's a big fight in terms of WBW. Good for Kayla. Really hope she injects some life in to this dying division.

Didn't know Kayla was gonna sign with UFC but am looking forward to her debut. Is this gonna be at BW? Can Kayla make the weight or they just gonna pretend they are bringing back women's FW?

135. We'll see how she looks making the weight. I'm sure she's done a few test runs since she hasn't fought for a while.

Didn't know Kayla was gonna sign with UFC but am looking forward to her debut. Is this gonna be at BW? Can Kayla make the weight or they just gonna pretend they are bringing back women's FW?
I can’t believe she’s going to try to fight at 35 but that’s what the graphic said

She’s been fighting at 155 and 150… she said in the past she’d have to cut off a leg to ever get to 35 lol

Taking that 1 loss deflated a lot. I don’t think anyone really cares about her but we will see

She fought 145 for the one off fight she had in Invicta. Kayla being able to throw elbows on her gnp is going to be nasty.

Back
Top Bottom