The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Anthem? Anthem? We talkin about Anthem? Not the fight, not the main card of the night... we talking bout Anthem?

If going from welfare to fighting Floyd Mayweather in 4 years isn't spectacular, I'm gonna need you to go ahead and tell me what is.

Well it was a reference to his performance, not his finances. People talked about it on the radio and said the props he was getting was like kids getting participation awards. Thanks for playing but you had no chance at a W.

Nate wild as **** :lol:

He was yappin at Brendan Schaub backstage. Called him a b**** apparently :rofl:

think brendan was on conor's nut as usual saying he won some rounds and nate said floyd let him have them and was control the whole time. probably doesn't like how schaub is constantly on tv/radio with conor's **** in his mouth
then he proceeded to call him a ***** :lol: nate gives zero damns. still can't believe how schaub has stayed relevant

i could see nate doing one last mcgregor fight and calling it quits

Well it was a reference to his performance, not his finances. People talked about it on the radio and said the props he was getting was like kids getting participation awards. Thanks for playing but you had no chance at a W.
Hell, north of $80 million is some type of participation award win or lose. Sign me the **** up

There is a rumor that Conor-Nate III could be in the works for the end of December. Can't say I'd be mad after how the first two fights have gone.

As long as Conor has to defend his belt I'd be happy

Imagining nate as champ is hilarious

Sucks for tony but that's the world of the UFC

Conor was saying the fight had to be at 155 so my guess is that's what it will be.

And they'll just have two LW belts floating around at the same damn time :lol:

Conor's next fight should be Woodley at 170. Take another risk. If he loses, Nate will still be right therand the fans would still eat it up

Also anyone see what JJ tweeted?

What was said?

With Connor making that money and JBJ getting popped, da UFC is ****ed.

They've done zilch in building the next generation of stars. Punk was a bust. And we all know Sage and Paige are just eye candy.

At one point they were riding the coat tails of TUF fighters (when the show was hyped), Pride and Strike Force stars, Brock, GSP, BJ, Anderson, etc.

They've done zilch except throw Woodley, DJ, Nunes, etc under the bus.

The negotiations for the next TV contract with hardly any star power and sagging TUF ratings going to be a tough sale.

UFC should pluck Tenshin Nasukawa from Rizin, 19 year old striking phenom that could be the one to dethrone Mighty Mouse

nate keeping it real AF
schaub the type to be talking **** behind his back and all of a sudden wanna be friendly when he sees him at an event

UFC should pluck Tenshin Nasukawa from Rizin, 19 year old striking phenom that could be the one to dethrone Mighty Mouse
he's beastly.. i didn't even realize rizin had a card last month.

Chael went on ariels show yesterday and claimed it's nate Diaz next

Nate as champ would be an instant classic

I need to see either of them fight tony. Hope it can happen

Chael went on ariels show yesterday and claimed it's nate Diaz next

Nate as champ would be an instant classic

I need to see either of them fight tony. Hope it can happen
As much as I'd like to see Nate beat Conor for the lw strap I think he'd retire or have a long hold out afterwards since the UFC wouldn't want to pay him enough.

Back
Top Bottom