The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Rockhold the new face of the Ralph Lauren fragrance, should just stop fighting and cash in on his good looks.

Most looking forward to the Edgar v Ortega matchup.

Dana said as soon as the bell rings for khabib vs tony it will be for the undisputed belt

He says the reason he didn't outright strip conor yet is because he isn't still 100% sure tony and khabib will actually make it to the cage

Lol

Dana said as soon as the bell rings for khabib vs tony it will be for the undisputed belt

He says the reason he didn't outright strip conor yet is because he isn't still 100% sure tony and khabib will actually make it to the cage

Lol

Plz. Just say you don’t want to offend your cash cow. Say you’ll let him do whatever he wants as long as he makes all that money for you.

That fight is for the undisputed LW belt. Everyone in the know is aware. Johnnie Casual doesn’t. Connor is the baddest man on the planet. Not knowing the absolute GnP clinic Khabib can put on any ONE.

He could gain 60 pounds and make Francis cry in HW.

Rockhold the new face of the Ralph Lauren fragrance, should just stop fighting and cash in on his good looks.

Most looking forward to the Edgar v Ortega matchup.

I saw an interview on youtube where alan jouban said he was in a versace commercial making out with gigi hadid. These mma guys flourishing with the model gigs.

I'm looking forward most to the O'Malley fight. Want to see if this kid continues to rise, he's one cocky mf'er

The other fights while solid, are meh

Frankie and Ortega is great but if Frankie beats up another one of these up and comers it'll be the same ole same ole lol

I'm looking forward most to the O'Malley fight. Want to see if this kid continues to rise, he's one cocky mf'er

The other fights while solid, are meh

Frankie and Ortega is great but if Frankie beats up another one of these up and comers it'll be the same ole same ole lol

Comes off as trying too hard to me. But he got to smoke one with snoop after he KO’d that dude so hey :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom