The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Yep he confirmed the fights that are left for his MMA career. Nate rematch, GSP and Woodley

Glad he mentioned Dustin too, he's made comments alluding to the possibility that he'd grant Dustin a rematch

First things first with Khabib though

Yep he confirmed the fights that are left for his MMA career. Nate rematch, GSP and Woodley

Glad he mentioned Dustin too, he's made comments alluding to the possibility that he'd grant Dustin a rematch

First things first with Khabib though

Toss up between nate and him, GSP going to beat him, Woodley going to smash him.

Conor sleeping Khabib. I really don't think Khabib going to be able to get his hands on him for a takedown without getting hurt.

Khabib unconscious inside 2 rounds

khabib is going to feel the power that conor has very early in their exchanges. if he even tries to stand and trade shots, it could be a wrap very early.
best scenario for khabib is protect himself and hope conor gasses.

People mostly counting Khabib out because he choose to stand up for a few rounds vs Al.

Conor has not had to deal with a serious takedown since the Chad Mendes fight in 2015, all while growing up in a country where wrestling is non existent.

Bob Sapp actually won at Rizin 13!!!!!!!!! He has a 4-17 record now since 2008

Crocop Won!!!, 9 fight win streak now at 44 years old

Main event with Tenshin and Horiguchi was lit, both dudes are so fast it was a great fight and Tenshin had to pull it out in that 3rd round, this fight should've been more than 3 rds

Sad? how? Dude was the biggest figure in MMA back in the early to mid 2000s. He's a household name in Japan had his face on everything from laundry detergent to frozen food, video games, slot machines. Albums, tv shows, movies, videos, commercials. Was getting paid $100k as ambassador for American Football to Japan. Didn't have to pay any bills in Japan for 2 years, he's still huge in Asia

There is not much in sports that is sadder than Bob Sapp's career

Last edited:
Why is Tony still parading his fake belt around? :lol:

If Khabib or Conor drop out there's still Tony

People mostly counting Khabib out because he choose to stand up for a few rounds vs Al.

Conor has not had to deal with a serious takedown since the Chad Mendes fight in 2015, all while growing up in a country where wrestling is non existent.
And 3 years later, Conor has grown significantly with the Diaz, Alvarez, and Mayweather fights. I think people will see how much better his hands have gotten since the last time he was in the octagon. Sharing the same ring with the GOAT boxer is a tremendous learning experience

I've been slacking on the coverage of this fight, has mcnuggets said anything about ***** Kabob sonning his boy Artem?

Edit: S-H-I-S-S-H is a censored word?

I think Conor slips a left on his chin but would love to see Khabib get on top of him and maul him like Brock did to Mir

I'm not a weight cutting expert but 11 pounds in essentially 4 days seems like A LOT to deal with leading up to the biggest fight of your career.

Like af1 mentioned, Conor's game has grown a lot with the Floyd experience. I think Khabib is going to be shellshocked at the power, hand speed, timing, accuracy, you name it, with the striking of Conor.

Conor is a goner. Lol.

I feel like Bibs team has the higher coaching and fighter pedigree (Cain, DC, Rockhold, Khabib).

But world class sports science, hopefully elite sparring partners and facilities are pluses with Conor. He also has the experience of Diaz 2 and Mayweather to rely upon in high pressure situations.

Watching the Vlog, Khabib better stick to wrestling and GnP, his hands are not where they need to be to box with Conor.

Back
Top Bottom