The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

“Also, people know I was together with Miesha Tate for 10 years. I’ve been with her since she started her MMA career. We’re still cool, we’re still friends but it was hard to hear she was pregnant. She told me a week after I was in training camp for that fight. Even though I was happy for her, it was still weird. She was impregnated by one of my teammates after only a year or a year-and-a-half of us breaking up.

200w.gif

“Also, people know I was together with Miesha Tate for 10 years. I’ve been with her since she started her MMA career. We’re still cool, we’re still friends but it was hard to hear she was pregnant. She told me a week after I was in training camp for that fight. Even though I was happy for her, it was still weird. She was impregnated by one of my teammates after only a year or a year-and-a-half of us breaking up.

200w.gif

Dude is soft. How long was she supposed to wait?

BET THE HOUSE ON T-CITY
Max is my guy but it was a tough fight from the start but he just doomed himself smh

Seems like it's not as successful as they advertised. Oscar, Tito and Chuck made their money.

And that kid from AKA got some shine. Deron Winn is another up and comer. Hopefully, he gets signed by Bellator or PFL. My only concern is his height/weight ratio. Gus or JBJ would be a nightmare matchup for him. They'd pick him apart from afar.

Seems like a tough fight to call. Max has been hurt, failing weigh ins this year.

I just hope it’s a fight of the night.

2nd time I'm saying this on NT but I can't help myself. Darren Stewart is related to Woodley somehow. They look too similar

Olivi was doing football the other night? Or was it basketball

She's doing other things besides MMA

Back
Top Bottom