The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

he grew up wrestling, so tdd isn't anything out of the norm. he just doesn't care to utilize any of that :lol:
when you swing as hard and as relentless as he does, everyone that steps into the octagon should be very careful about exchanging strikes

Depends, he hasn’t faced anyone in the ufc who wanted to take him down, I can’t remember if alvarez tried any takedowns on him. Facing khabib, he’ll know he has to defend the takedowns constantly. Didn’t know Gaetjhe was a division 1 all state wrestler until they mentioned it.

I don't think I'd call it below average at all. He took an absolute mauling from both Khabib and Lee.

Nah. everyone knows his weakness is his chin. Hit him clean a few times and the fight will be over.

every non main-eventer should be looking at gaethje and saying "thats how i headline, thats how i get my name out there"

im not saying to just rush in with your hands down (not that he does this) but too many people are just happy to get a decision win or even a decision loss

Or maybe fight like how chris lytle did when he changed his style and decided to be exciting. he took less physical punishment than Gaethje does.

Yo. We really trying to say Gaethje and Alvarez aren’t grea fighters.

LW is a tough division. Besides Khabib. Everyone has taken Ls. It’s ultra competitive.

I don’t think Max can dominate in that division like he did in FW.

Besides losses to a former champ (Alvarez) and Porier (a possible future champ), Justin is on it. I don’t think his die on his shield strategy has longevity.

And Eddie is the man. We acting like Max, Aldo, Chad didn’t lose to Conor. I wish he would’ve stuck around but he had to eat the bag.

Depends, he hasn’t faced anyone in the ufc who wanted to take him down, I can’t remember if alvarez tried any takedowns on him. Facing khabib, he’ll know he has to defend the takedowns constantly. Didn’t know Gaetjhe was a division 1 all state wrestler until they mentioned it.

Nah. everyone knows his weakness is his chin. Hit him clean a few times and the fight will be over.

Again I'd disagree. His weakness is guys that can crowd/pressure him and take away his kicks because although he has decent boxing, he just doesn't have the same power in his hands. MJ pretty much laid out the blueprint against him. The Khabib fight I thought could have been stopped and he took a lot more unnecessary punishment against Lee (and still almost won in the fourth). He's too tough for his own good.

:lol:

what I don't understand is Conor talks that talk on twitter, but if Dana caved and gave him that rematch with Khabib we would get the absolute same results

Conor wasn’t even close to being on the same level as Khabib. ****s embarrassing at this point.

In my fight against you you choked me to the point of needing to be saved but your brother got punched in the eye!!!!!! Take that you rat!!!

**** isn’t even funny anymore smh the drugs go to him

Conor's trash talking has become very cringe on IG/Twitter. Khabib and Max definitely put him in his place but unfortunately his name still resonates much more to the casual fan.

With the upcoming PPV's being only available to order through ESPN+ this will definitely hurt the buyrates but UFC likely getting a nice cut to be ESPN exclusive so not sure they mind if cards only get like 200-400k buys. Only upcoming PPV I see topping 500k is 239 this July. And even then I know many people have soured on JJ and him fighting Santos isn't a very marketable matchup.

:pimp::pimp:
C8A6D237-47E5-49D7-847B-0F0684FFFFAF.jpeg

conor doesn't give a **** about wins and losses. he's about the biggest payday and would be willing to be embarrassed for that $
twitter allows him to keep his name out there. just interesting to see which fighter will get that red panty

conor doesn't give a **** about wins and losses. he's about the biggest payday and would be willing to be embarrassed for that $
twitter allows him to keep his name out there. just interesting to see which fighter will get that red panty

At one point he actually cared about wins and belts

Wonder how many fans still give a damn about him fighting and will actually pay for ppvs he headlines. Probably if he’s matched up with a striker but maybe they wanna see him get washed by khabib again and if any put the cage shenanigans occurs again.

He was starting to get money with the Nate fight. Still had the humble to admit defeat and the hunger to want to run it back.

Max/Porier. Hopefully winner gets that Irish fella since the true LW kings are off the board (Tony and Khabib).

Khabib is only out until September it appears so they likely setup the unification bout in the fall.

It will also be interesting to see who they match up Gaethje with next. Maybe winner of Iaquinta/Cowboy since it would make sense rankings-wise but this is the UFC we are talking about lol.

He was starting to get money with the Nate fight. Still had the humble to admit defeat and the hunger to want to run it back.

Max/Porier. Hopefully winner gets that Irish fella since the true LW kings are off the board (Tony and Khabib).

I think Khabib getting the winner of that Max/Porier fight and we really wont even get a Conor fight this year :smh:

Back
Top Bottom