The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

CAE185D3-391E-4D17-8746-69882392406A.png

like i said, conor never gives rematches to people hes beaten so khabib should do the same

*brand protection* 8)

also, saw this translated on sherdog :nthat:

The main thing is that he didn't say anything inside the cage when I hit him in the face with my fists, my knees and my elbows. When I told him to "talk" inside the cage he was quiet and now that there is 5000-6000 kilometers between us he's talking.

Last edited:
I'll give Conor this. He really isn't afraid of anybody on account of wanting a rematch.

Never has been.

Guy has never pulled out of a fight and was willing to fight whoever, whenever.

Fought Max with a torn ACL and had people pulling out of fights left and right and he still showed up on fight night.

Too bad that guy is gone, he seems more interested in twitter wars these days.

I'll give Conor this. He really isn't afraid of anybody on account of wanting a rematch.

i get the feeling that everyone who has ever lost in the UFC wasn't afraid of a rematch, especially people who lost by sub

the first fight was not close at all, usually they are for immediate rematches

*brand protection* 8)

What exactly did Connor do to deserve a rematch? Punch Khabib's brother?
That fight wasn't Nate vs Connor I, where it was a close fight up until Connor got tagged and choked.

That fight was an embarrassment to all the **** Connor's been talking. If you got your opponent on top of you pounding your face in, while talking trash to you, you don't deserve a rematch on your terms. You can only hope the opponent grants you that second chance.

The only person who deserves a rematch against Khabib is Al.

Not saying he’ll win. But Khabib trained for a five round fight in their title fight. And Bib’s strategy is mostly the same. Al trained for a three round. And even his weight cut was aimed at makin 156 not 154.

Al wasn’t ready for that level of grappling.

Whereas...the Irish fella had months to prepare (and saw that Khabib was one of the top contenders in that division).

Maybe Irish fella should ride with the training wheels on and fight Kevin Lee to show how much he deserves a rematch. One up Al by finishing him. And show Bib you know how to deal with elite grapplers.

Conor was embarrassed and deserves nothing. We all now it’s fake becuase once he tapped he was out there like a ***** talking about “just busniess”.

Back
Top Bottom