The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Lean into the slap or make a true apology. This luke warm middle of the road b.s. aint it

When you cross a fan favorite like Zombie in that manner, pretty much unprovoked I think the negative stock hit will impact him even if he beats Zombie. If he shows contrition after the fight I don't know if fans will buy it

Lean into the slap or make a true apology. This luke warm middle of the road b.s. aint it

When you cross a fan favorite like Zombie in that manner, pretty much unprovoked I think the negative stock hit will impact him even if he beats Zombie. If he shows contrition after the fight I don't know if fans will buy it

This is lame and doesn't seem genuine.

Tony vs Khabib in The TUF gym??? :nerd::nerd:

You mean with no fans? That would be wild. Like massive fight with no one in attendance but watch pay per views be super high because of it.

I was thinking this corona virus couldn't mess with that fight but now I am thinking otherwise. Everyone is being super cautious and it's a matter of time the UFC will do the same.

We'll see what happens with the Ngannu/Rosen fight in Ohio. Think Ohio recommend all sporting activities be held empty arenas or cancelled. So depending how the UFC handles that card we can at least have some sort of idea for next month

If Khabib/Ferguson happened in an empty arena that **** would make it 100x more intense. Should just have no commentary at all with it :lol:

I can def see the Ferg/Khabib fight getting moved to Vegas. But will Khabib accept without an apology!?!?!

Explain that logic ladder to me... moved from Ohio but to Vegas? Where a lady was confirmed positive staying in the MGM?

Explain that logic ladder to me... moved from Ohio but to Vegas? Where a lady was confirmed positive staying in the MGM?

If in Vegas it would be at the Apex (think that's the name). Small arena that the UFC owns. So they'd be in control of opening whenever.

They really going to leave Aljo hanging smh. Unless he gets the Frankie fight back, he really has nobody to match up with.

With the NBA ban, it's only a matter of time before more Sports Orgs follow suit with more positive cases. It seems more likely than not that a UFC fighter will get it (if someone doesn't already)

With the NBA ban, it's only a matter of time before more Sports Orgs follow suit with more positive cases. It seems more likely than not that a UFC fighter will get it (if someone doesn't already)
I think the risk is lower. It's one vs one and usually the fighters dont travel nearly as much as team sports. I'd hate to see more events getting cancelled though.

I think the risk is lower. It's one vs one and usually the fighters dont travel nearly as much as team sports. I'd hate to see more events getting cancelled though.
Definitely lower than the NBA but fighters still travel frequently even for training. Fighters are also more international in terms of where they actually are based out of... if all it takes is one fighter to test positive for Dana to consider halting events then I'd say there's a more than decent chance it happens

Although it would be interesting to see what Dana would do if only one or two fighters had it

I don’t understand. Are we discussing the risk to fighters or the attendees?

10K or more is probably not a good idea in this climate.

It’s a matter of time for the dominoes to fall...especially after the NBA suspended games and had a player positive.

Back
Top Bottom