The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I know PFL has the ESPN deal but have ratings been decent? As a big MMA fan I'm more compelled to follow Bellator, One and Rizin before PFL for some reason. It wouldn't surprise me if UFC absorbs this org before they are able to restart next year.

Does One or Rizin have a date on when they will return?
Not sure about Rizin but One has an even scheduled for May 29 that's supposed to be in an empty venue i believe. The card has both DJ and Alvarez on it so hoping that one goes down as planned.

I won't believe it's real until the first fighters step foot in the cage. Still too much that can happen between now and the event in 2.5 weeks. Plus the location isn't even confirmed yet. Though it does say fighters will first be flown into Jacksonville before being transported to the venue.

I am going to remain optimistic but I am not going to count my chickens before they hatch.
tumblr_o39ebhG6Ju1u2ragso4_r1_250.gif

Looks like they're going somewhere in Duval. That area appears to be pretty tame in regards to the virus. So unless the numbers drastically change within the next week or so, we getting fights back.

Anderson-Silva-KOd-gif.gif

Silva's my guy and I am only being a realist. Hope the card comes to fruition.
I think you miss interpreted my post....

I posted my gif in response to “not counting my eggs before they hatch”

like silva walking off in full glory after the knee thinking he won that fight.

wasnt a dig at you freakydestroyer freakydestroyer

and アミーゴ アミーゴ need to chill and hop off my nuts.

I been dismissed you guy, you stay trying to assasinate me after I roasted your weak *** days ago.

Again, leave me be you been dismissed yet again. I’d rather not have to waste any more time of my life replying to a little weenie. Godspeed アミーゴ アミーゴ

I think you miss interpreted my post....

I posted my gif in response to “not counting my eggs before they hatch”

like silva walking off in full glory after the knee thinking he won that fight.

wasnt a dig at you freakydestroyer freakydestroyer

and アミーゴ アミーゴ need to chill and hop off my nuts.

I been dismissed you guy, you stay trying to assasinate me after I roasted your weak *** days ago.

Again, leave me be you been dismissed yet again. I’d rather not have to waste any more time of my life replying to a little weenie. Godspeed アミーゴ アミーゴ

Quoting so you can’t edit this as well little buddy.

Take all of your L’s up outta here lmao. Your grammar continues to impress me!

Quoting so i cant edit?

What are you talking about?

sorry I dont play “quote tricks” on niketalk, wasn’t even aware that was a thing.

but I’ll let you tell it big guy

It's ridiculous that COVID tests that aren't readily available for the general public will be wasted on an unnecessary sporting event

I dont believe this is the correct way to look at it.
The tests arnt a finite resource and in MANY other countries theres no shortage of them at all. Our government failed us with the testing kits. That simple

I dont believe this is the correct way to look at it.
The tests arnt a finite resource and in MANY other countries theres no shortage of them at all. Our government failed us with the testing kits. That simple

I don’t care about any other country. The tests that they would use would be from the United States where there is a shortage of tests.

Yeah don’t matter who’s fault it is. Fights aren’t close to necessary right now

Far as fighters and employees not getting paid, that’s an org problem. I know other mma orgs are paying their fighters... if the ufc can’t thats their issue

Back
Top Bottom