The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I feel like Dustin was at that point after he beat Justin. It’s just that Dustin didn’t have the cardio to match khabibs. He also doesn’t have Justin’s power

Justin seems like he’s at Dustin’s level of technical striking and with elite power. He doesn’t have Dustin’s ground game but I’d argue Justin’s power makes up for that and more

Lmao at Khabib No comment tony got exposed
Guy is one tough mother Rucker though
Khabib is Most likely gonna come out at a -350 favorite against Justin

Sucks to see Tony lose, especially considering how long he went without getting a real shot at Khabib. I had a feeling he was taking an L tonight though

But Justin definitely looks like he's peaking, no better time for him to face Khabib I guess.

I’m putting bread on Justin then. When do you think they’ll fight?

July, August
Good luck on the bet I don’t see Khabib losing in his ufc career . People talk about Justin’s wrestling but it’s a whole different ball game when u wrestle with Khabib . Don’t expect any stand up and Khabib by submission is the best bet in my opinion

Nate vs Tony

but I dunno if Nate done at 155

Tony deserves a paycheck for that beating he just took

Conor ain’t made 155 in a minute either

Jorge v Usman official?

kudos to ferg for taking the fight. I wanted ferg to decline this fight. gaethje is a bad dude. i got gaethje ko in khabib. dont hate me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom