The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

He speaks... 7E8DBA6D-E46F-4F67-8B58-0BC6AB502B98.jpeg

^^Jon probably smiling. Like light work.

Izzy got to think. Glover will try to take him down too. The weight difference is significant. Izzy weighed in 200. Jan probably weighs 225. Most of these LHWs do.

The water is definitely deeper.

This oddly reminds me when Max fought Porier. It's just not Izzy's weight class. I still think this is a win wins situation for Izzy. He loses this, he goes back to his weight class with his belt.

Those last couple of punches sealed the deal.

Now Jan can call out Jones but Jones won't even consider that fought. I guess it's Izzy vs the heavyweight division for now.

This oddly reminds me when Max fought Porier. It's just not Izzy's weight class. I still think this is a win wins situation for Izzy. He loses this, he goes back to his weight class with his belt.

Those last couple of punches sealed the deal.
Apples and Oranges. Max issue was he fought a bigger, competent and competitive boxer. Took more significant striking.

This was Jan exploiting Izzy’s weakness. Wrestling. Also Izzy’s overconfidence and not considering his opponent’s size/weight in exploiting. Izzy took an unnecessary L.

That judging was horrible. Terrible. Jan probably won the fight but not lopsided.

Booooo that **** was weak.

49-45?

Israel was bull****ting. He could've/should've done more in each round. He wasn't even tired at the end. It's like he was feinting and looking for the big counter and never threw it.

Jan finally wised up and took him down in the 4th. If he would've tried earlier I wonder what the outcome would've been.

Back
Top Bottom