The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Next weekends ufc event is almost pointless

was hoping there’d be bellator but nah

Tank is fighting at least

Edit: ok ikram is fighting too so that’s dope
lol. I was listening to the MMA fighting post fight show. And Jeb and Mike Heck said there wasn’t anything redeemable about the card lol.

Thanks for the Japan update. I didn’t know Pettis/Horiguchi were doing a rematch as well. Wonder how good that former BW champ is.

I don’t know how east coast people do it, I just saw this weeks main card doesn’t start until 7 on the west coast.

I'll prob check out this doc but damn kind of feels like they did Aljo dirty saying he didn't have to fight on that date but you should really just accept the fight.

I mean Jahmal was talking crazy **** before the fight and even taunted Alex with the Easter Island chain at the press conference.
b2acbe60-f8f7-11ee-b67f-c01ecf0f61f4

What did he expect?

Its cool for you to taunt him but not him to taunt you?

I like Jahmal but he gotta lay off the keys.

Honestly we all know people like Hill- big talkers but then a lil salty if things don’t go their way

I don’t actually dislike hill for his ranting and misplaced energy. I actually appreciate how much he cares about everything

That Ulberg matchup is going to be pretty great tbh

If you watch khabibs fights this just seems unequivocally true

Khabib had extra human strength and force

Islam is obviously a much cleaner striker

If you watch khabibs fights this just seems unequivocally true

Khabib had extra human strength and force

Islam is obviously a much cleaner striker

Folks don't realize how much of a great athlete Khabib was. Islam is waaay more technically sound on the feet than Khabib ever was but no where near the athlete he was.

Back
Top Bottom