The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I mean. Bisping was semi consistent in winning. And he stayed at the same weight class. And fought a who who. Charles clicked…

And as you said in your post, they both were in the right time as divisions eroded lol.

This is newsworthy because Canelo v Plant is scheduled for November 6, the same date as the UFC MSG card. Need to see a repeat of this:

1630952847947.png

His hair cut is a throwback. I was listening to the co-main event podcast and they said he was the fifth monkey. He also can talk that ish. His striking seems interesting. But obviously it’s what he gets him in trouble. Hopefully, he can work with a good striking coach to stop his tendency to leave his head high up like that.

As a huge Penn fan it's so sad he has continued to tarnish his legacy and respect. His last somewhat competitive and entertaining fight was against Nick Diaz way back in 2011. I mean he had balls fighting well out of his weight class but even I'm not jaded to know he was a product of his time and doubt he'd have been competitive against the top LW's in the late 2010's.

I mean we all would have liked to see Khabib vs Usman but Khabib never really wanted that fight it seems and doesn't tarnish him as a legendary mixed martial artist. Though I definitely don't have him above the likes of Anderson, GSP and JJ.

I met BJ right before the pandemic in January 2020 at a UFC gym anniversary. He taught a seminar, spoke on a panel with Frankie Edgar and couldn’t have been any cooler to the fans and even Frankie after fighting him twice. I really think it’s only when he’s drunk when he gets crazy.

Drunk or on coke. Being a cokehead was the other runor going around early on in his troubles when the domestic abuse stuff was speculated on.

Homeboy was born rich and never needed to fight or do any of that out of necessity. He was an elite BJJ ace because his family could foot the bill while he trained like a madman.

The rich background makes sense for wild entitlement but he really did always have a reputation as a super chill dude if sober like Fong said.

Didn't realize this was a real thing. I usually like listening to whatever weird commentary they have but not this time. Muted

“Multiple sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ, Trump says he’s making an ‘obscene’ amount of money providing ‘live, alternative commentary’ on the Evander Holyfield vs. Vitor Belfort fight. We’re told Triller, the media company behind the event, is paying a fortune … millions and millions for his blow-by-blow analysis, though our sources would not be more specific.” (According to TMZ)

I could see Bellator giving him an immediate shot at Pettis considering Horiguchi had to vacate the belt in 2019. Raufeon Stots is also in the mix but he doesn't really have the name recognition.

Stots dropped the ball by pump faking on whether or not he’d fight his teammate pettis

Then again they could do what they’ve been teasing in a 135 tourney

Hope the fights still on, would like to see Tito suffer in there. Then I hope he gets the **** out of the country

“It was just disgusting,” Ortiz said. “I can’t believe I brought myself to that level. I tried to help Huntington beach and just try to focus on the future of my children. I lived in Huntington Beach all my life and this was the first time I thought about selling my house and moving to Florida just because of the politics there are disgusting. What Gavin Newsom is doing to our state is just embarrassing. When they recall him in September I’ll be very happy.”

Dammit man I just want Guchi back in the UFC. So many good fights for him at 125.

Back
Top Bottom