The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Jorge should definitely fight Leon and Leon should just do it for the money cause I assume that would be a big fight for him considering the backstory of it all. But if he is eyeing the belt, then don't take the Jorge fight cause if he loses, it would destroy all chances in him getting there. Leon and Gilbert would be a good match up though.

Jorge should definitely fight Leon and Leon should just do it for the money cause I assume that would be a big fight for him considering the backstory of it all. But if he is eyeing the belt, then don't take the Jorge fight cause if he loses, it would destroy all chances in him getting there. Leon and Gilbert would be a good match up though.
The issue is, Dana is in control. Leon can choose to sit out, he's done it before and we saw what happened. The division kept moving, Dana kept it moving without Leon

The best thing for Leon to do at this point is to take the Jorge fight because of the visibility. Really, Leon should have been more hellbent on finishing Nate when he had the chance because that would have been enough to get the title shot

If Leon sits out, he risks getting passed by Luque, Burns, Jorge (again), Chimaev etc.

Y'all know I've been on the Leon wave forever but man his team is ****ing him over if they're not telling him to run thru Jorge. Ariel said on his show that UFC was trying to get that fight going early next year.

And if Colby some how wins then Leons title hopes is basically over.

Yup I always been a Leon supporter even when Jorge was the it thing and slapped him up

But ever since then he’s had some **** luck and some poor choices in and out of the cage

At one point, I felt like Leon had a good chance to beat Jorge till I saw him fight Nate. He looked awesome in the whole fight but if Jorge punched him and saw him do the chicken dance, he'd finish the fight for sure.

How is Jake Paul calling out Masvidal? WB calling Masvidal out. But Leon turning the fight down?

Dude hustling backwards.

Why would Usman run it back with Masvidal off of a loss?

UFC literally took Leon off the rankings. He has no leverage. Luque, Chimaev are definitely postured for title matches.

I almost forgot Yoel was fighting tomorrow. Not a great matchup with Phil Davis I feel and Davis might just jab him to death throughout the fight and be happy to just point fight. Hopefully Romero tries to engage instead of just trying to counter the whole time. It's really unfortunate the Rumble fight didn't materialize as that could have been fireworks potentially.

I dont have any sympathy for Hooker the more I think about it...

This is the guy that was allegedly away from his wife and kids like 2 months or some crazy ish last time on fight island... He KNOWS his country is wildin and under complete lockdown but yet his wife/team arnt concerning themselves with getting over there so they could have a better expierence this time? So what? They were jus not gunna go again and be away from him for minimum 3-4 weeks... again seems dumb, ill prepared at a minimum. Cmon man, does the UFC not have a team to get some of these guys citizenship some way some how, seems like the juice might be worth the squeeze on that one. Take it from the 32% the fighters are getting jipped of

Maaaaaan Romero NEEDS to win tonight. Then hopefully he can make a quick turn around and fill in for Rumble.

Wow that new MMA league sounds great for fighters. But we've been down this road before. We'll see how things shape up for them

Back
Top Bottom